What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Last night I watched Julia Bradbury tell us about her breast cancer diagnosis on ITV. She has now had her cancerous breast removed and a false one in its place. She is not in the clear yet but what a brave woman she is. 
Julia was born in Ireland but moved to Sheffield as a child and went to school here.

44 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Last night I watched Julia Bradbury tell us about her breast cancer diagnosis on ITV. She has now had her cancerous breast removed and a false one in its place. She is not in the clear yet but what a brave woman she is. 
Julia was born in Ireland but moved to Sheffield as a child and went to school here.

I watched it as well, very moving..

I was amazed at the breast implant.

Having to watch 'Wheel of Fortune' - son is a fan - and if ever Nicky Campbell watches his previous episodes he would cringe,  he's making an absolute er twit of himself.  almost flirting with the voiceover guy,  kissing the hand and arm of a female contestant who looked embarrassed 

5 hours ago, cressida said:

Having to watch 'Wheel of Fortune' - son is a fan - and if ever Nicky Campbell watches his previous episodes he would cringe,  he's making an absolute er twit of himself.  almost flirting with the voiceover guy,  kissing the hand and arm of a female contestant who looked embarrassed 

Do we need to report him to the police? 

Edited by Baron99

A programme called No Place Like Home : Took Jay Blades back to the Hackney streets where he grew up in the 70s and 80s.  The outdoor market where he and his mom did their weekly food shop.

I think that’s what we miss today the outdoor markets. There  is a small one at the bottom of The Moor but it doesn’t sell much. Since moving the old indoor market from Castlegate to the bottom of The Moor it has lost all its personality and charm. I’ve only been in it once but was out again in a few minutes. 

13 minutes ago, pattricia said:

A programme called No Place Like Home : Took Jay Blades back to the Hackney streets where he grew up in the 70s and 80s.  The outdoor market where he and his mom did their weekly food shop.

I think that’s what we miss today the outdoor markets. There  is a small one at the bottom of The Moor but it doesn’t sell much. Since moving the old indoor market from Castlegate to the bottom of The Moor it has lost all its personality and charm. I’ve only been in it once but was out again in a few minutes. 

Totally agree with you about the Moor Market but if you had posted it on the Sheffield News section, you would’ve be rounded on and told its fantastic 

10 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Totally agree with you about the Moor Market but if you had posted it on the Sheffield News section, you would’ve be rounded on and told its fantastic 

Really ?  I doubt it ! More people who I’ve spoken to dislike it, than like it !