What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

26 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Really ?  I doubt it ! More people who I’ve spoken to dislike it, than like it ! 

I agree, years ago people used to make special journey into town to go to castle market,  the moor market just gets passers by, it has no character, a very  bland market.  :roll:

DI Ray ITV (4 parts) (Last part tonight)

No spoiler, (But!)

If your going to make a program highlighting racism in the workplace (something commendable), why hide it in something that is being hailed as the next best Detective series since Vera?

How would a second series work?

Would it emphasise on the problem of racism or concentrate on the detection powers of DI Ray?

Just now, hackey lad said:

How did it become a “cesspit “ ?

Oh come on, reply to the post and not the poster. The place was an absolute dive.

As to why? No idea.  It would have needed millions spending on it, by the end it was just grotty. I dont agree the new market is great but at least its not grotty.

Edited by HeHasRisen

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Oh come on, reply to the post and not the poster. The place was an absolute dive.

As to why? No idea.  It would have needed millions spending on it, by the end it was just grotty. I dont agree the new market is great but at least its not grotty.

I replied to your post . It became a " Cesspit " because the council did not invest / spend money in its basic upkeep .