What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I fully agree with you, but you should know better than to ask those types of questions on here because every know all and sarcastic plonker will come out of the woodwork, I don't think it should hog both channels,  the Womens FA Cup final is on today but only on one channel, typical, I say that because the Womens games are far better they use a lot more imagination and score some spectacular goals, far more entertaing. I got bored  after a short while yesterday,  talk about a scrappy performance,  blokes running around like headless chickens, I've seen better games on a sunday morning on our local park. Any Italians, spanish, portugese people, ect watching must have thought what a low standard British football is. No wonder England gets nowhere in the Euros,  my god! the World cups coming up soon and England are lucky to yet again landed up in an easy group which no dout they will probably end up messing up and being a laughing stock. :roll:

Hmmm... :huh:

They certainly do, Mr Presley! :heyhey:

On Saturday I watched Britains Got Talent . There was nothing on the other Chanel’s but I’m so glad I stayed with it because the last act was a male singer from Sheffield who was fantastic. Normally he’s just a busker on the streets of Sheffield, but this guy really is special and could win the contest.

Last night I watched : Long Lost Family : Born without Trace.  So sad with stories about one baby being left in a telephone box on the coldest night of the year and another baby being left on a toilet floor. Both had brothers and sisters who they didn’t know about,which the programme found for them, but it was so sad. One of the mothers was still alive but didn’t want to meet her son who she abandoned.