What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

On 20/07/2022 at 22:26, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

It's not the kickabout itself that puts me off...

... it's the high-pitched squealing from the commentators and crowd whenever the team looks like scoring. :roll:

Oh, and the constant use of football clichés...

... tonight's favourite? "They're on the front foot!". :suspect:

Have a listen now that I've pointed it out...

... I'm sure you'll thank me! :hihi:

To be quite honest I havn't heard much of what you have mentioned because of some idiot constantly banging  a flippin drum the entire game. :gag:

I'm really chuffed that the Englands Womens Football team are getting  good pre game  coverage (National News ect) and good support at the game,  they deserve it they have played some brilliant skillful stuff as have all teams in the competion. 

14 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm really chuffed that the Englands Womens Football team are getting  good pre game  coverage (National News ect) and good support at the game,  they deserve it they have played some brilliant skillful stuff as have all teams in the competion. 

Morning MR. P.

I watched England ladies last night, what a game, really enjoyed it, can't wait for Sundays final..

I've only got one criticism, why don't they whip their shirts off, when scoring a goal, like the men do ???

41 minutes ago, Padders said:

Morning MR. P.

I watched England ladies last night, what a game, really enjoyed it, can't wait for Sundays final..

I've only got one criticism, why don't they whip their shirts off, when scoring a goal, like the men do ???

You see! This is why innocent butter wouldn't melt Patricia  :hihi: had to be fore warned   before going to the Pictures on thursday. At half time I looked to see if and your partner in crime (Hackey who exposed him self last night by the way)  was on the Forum then it dorned on me,  I thought obviously they are not, they will be in Padders bar doing a rain dance praying for it to chuck it down because the Ladies football shirts are flimsey so the match would just turn into one big wet T shirt competion, you seedy pair,  you  both need to pay a vist to sex addicts,  I have brochure with all the information and the adress.  Oh!  Your probably thinking  why would Presley have a brochure,  I found it when walking down our street the other day.   :suspect:

Edited by PRESLEY
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You see! This is why innocent butter wouldn't melt Patricia  :hihi: had to be fore warned   before going to the Pictures on thursday. At half time I looked to see if and your partner in crime (Hackey who exposed him self last night by the way)  was on the Forum then it dorned on me,  I thought obviously they are not, they will be in Padders bar doing a rain dance praying for it to chuck it down because the Ladies football shirts are flimsey so the match would just turn into one big wet T shirt competion, you seedy pair,  you  both need to pay a vist to sex addicts,  I have brochure with all the information and the adress.  Oh!  Your probably thinking  why would Presley have a brochure,  I found it when walking down our street the other day.   :suspect:

The problem is Mr. P. I suffer from "AMANDAITIS" which you are unaware of, and there is no cure.

Every time I see a young lady, I get these uncontrollable feelings which turns me into my alter ego COSMO SMALLPIECE.

I caught it of Hackey Lad.

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

The problem is Mr. P. I suffer from "AMANDAITIS" which you are unaware of, and there is no cure.

Every time I see a young lady, I get these uncontrollable feelings which turns me into my alter ego COSMO SMALLPIECE.

I caught it of Hackey Lad.

Sounds like you both need Urgent help, I can put you both intouch with a Russian Phycologist called Ivor Bollockoff, he is very good dealing with sexual arousment. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Sounds like you both need Urgent help, I can put you both intouch with a Russian Phycologist called Ivor Bollockoff, he is very good dealing with sexual arousment. :thumbsup:

Cheers MR. P.

I've already seen a Greek one DROPUS  ABOLLOCKOFF and that didn't help.