What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

On 27/07/2022 at 09:56, Padders said:

Morning MR. P.

I watched England ladies last night, what a game, really enjoyed it, can't wait for Sundays final..

I've only got one criticism, why don't they whip their shirts off, when scoring a goal, like the men do ???

On 26/07/2022 at 19:20, PRESLEY said:

I'm really chuffed that the Englands Womens Football team are getting  good pre game  coverage (National News ect) and good support at the game,  they deserve it they have played some brilliant skillful stuff as have all teams in the competion. 

Hope Southgate is Looking  and learning. :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Hope Southgate is Looking  and learning. :hihi:

Learning what?How to win a parks football competition with about 4 teams who may give you a game.How dare they compare this to 1966.

Edited by ukdobby

16 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Learning what?How to win a parks football competition with about 4 teams who may give you a game.How dare they compare this to 1966.

Exactly! England mens team havn't won owt since 1966,  I remember when the click, Beckham,  Rooney and co and got hammered and BOO'ED OFF  in the Euro's against Iceland and I don't mean the staff team in  the freezer place, on saying that, England men would have lost against them too, just the other week Harry Cain and his merry men got BOO'ED OFF plus the fans were singing at Southgate,   you don't know what your doing.  Thats how I  dare compare these Lasses to them Losers.:roll: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Exactly! England mens team havn't won owt since 1966,  I remember when the click, Beckham,  Rooney and co and got hammered and BOO'ED OFF  in the Euro's against Iceland and I don't mean the staff team in  the freezer place, on saying that, England men would have lost against them too, just the other week Harry Cain and his merry men got BOO'ED OFF plus the fans were singing at Southgate,   you don't know what your doing.  Thats how I  dare compare these Lasses to them Losers.:roll: 

It winds me up the high horse they're on,sky news this morning the interviewer was talking to Archie Battersbys mum,he said do you talk to him in his coma about the lionesses,what's that got to do with the price of fish,she answered no I don't.

Talking about Shrek  and co they call it England's golden years,,,,,Why?

Edited by ukdobby

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

England certainly gave me a thrill Mr. P.

Or should I say Chloe Kelly did.

21 minutes ago, Padders said:

England certainly gave me a thrill Mr. P.

Or should I say Chloe Kelly did.

I heard the whole team is  invited to Padders Bar,  free drinks and food, but there is a Condition,  Football shirts have to be removed on Entry, you Crafty Blighter. :hihi:

• Haha 1