What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

What celebrities are people expecting to see on Masterchef ffs. Lewis Hamilton? Paul McCartney? Victoria Beckham?

Your expectations are far too high.

Hmmm... :huh:

To be fair, I think it's the use of the word 'celebrity' that is too often misused...

... but then I suppose "Out of work C-lister Masterchef" doesn't have the same appeal! :roll:

4 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Celebrity masterchef,who are these celebrities?only one Id heard of was Chuckle brother.

There is one on that show I don't chuckle at and that is Gregg Wallace, the Beeb need to do a Criminal records check, if they did I would certainly chuckle when he is booted off the show.  He is a bad man and very violent man,  just look at his face and that will tell the story. :roll:

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

What celebrities are people expecting to see on Masterchef ffs. Lewis Hamilton? Paul McCartney? Victoria Beckham?

Your expectations are far too high.

Ffs beckam means as much to me as the so called comedian who was on last night.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching a programme about Fred West and his wife, but it was so depressing I switched it off ! What with Covid, monkey virus, flights cancelled, trains on strike, can we have something to make us LAUGH ? 
Even some old Laurel and Hardy films would be a relief !

10 hours ago, pattricia said:

I was watching a programme about Fred West and his wife, but it was so depressing I switched it off ! What with Covid, monkey virus, flights cancelled, trains on strike, can we have something to make us LAUGH ? 
Even some old Laurel and Hardy films would be a relief !

Happy to oblige Pat......

The Blackpool Clown - YouTube