What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Iv'e had my fix of Corrie, 1 episode instead of 2 now. Mon, Wed, Fri.. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already.

I know.  David Platt held with a knife to his head & we've got to wait until Wednesday, just like the old days.   I say the old days, if it was back then the tension would be could Alf Roberts get that pound coin back that rolled under his counter? 

I was hoping that Corrie was going to continue & reflect the COVID-19 crisis.  I wanted to see how they'd all cope queuing for food at Dev's shop or the Co-op round the corner that nobody ever uses or mentions & having to cook their own food once Roy's Rolls was shut? 

Just now, Baron99 said:

I know.  David Platt held with a knife to his head & we've got to wait until Wednesday, just like the old days.   ? 

I can remember Emily Bishops husband Ernest being shot on Monday , and the ambulance not arriving till Wednesday.