What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

I have started to watch the new series of Harry & Megan on Netflix. So far I’ve watched the first episode and it was boring.  They said they are doing this programme to tell their side of the story.  It’s more likely the reportedly £88 million pound they are being paid from Netflix had something to do with it.

4 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I have started to watch the new series of Harry & Megan on Netflix. So far I’ve watched the first episode and it was boring.  They said they are doing this programme to tell their side of the story.  It’s more likely the reportedly £88 million pound they are being paid from Netflix had something to do with it.

Apparently the trailers contained quite a few inaccuracies in them. I won't be watching it so I don't know if that's actualy the case.

17 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Apparently the trailers contained quite a few inaccuracies in them. I won't be watching it so I don't know if that's actualy the case.

Apparently down right lies.  Two still pictures were used in the trailer showing banks of photographers as an example of Harry & Meghan being 'hounded' by the Press.

Unfortunately, someone's, (probably one of the photographers in the pictures?), realised that one photo originated at a Harry Potter premier way back in 2009, well before H & M ever met; the other was a photo from Katie Price's wedding back in 2018. 

So neither has anything to do with H & M being 'hounded'. 

Edited by Baron99

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Don’t think I will be watching the second episode or if I do I’ll be skimming through it. 
He goes on about all the media intrusion he’s had to put up with throughout his life.  He wants to be thankful for media helping him to make his money.  

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

Don’t think I will be watching the second episode or if I do I’ll be skimming through it. 
He goes on about all the media intrusion he’s had to put up with throughout his life.  He wants to be thankful for media helping him to make his money.  

Watched two.

Below are not direct quotes (but near enough)

Laugh: Megan " I never thought of race as such, we lived in a community where every body got along" ✔️ 👏

Later on: It was only when all this kicked off after we'd married (being of coloured descent), I thought "I've had to put up with this all my life" :huh:

Drab non event 🧐 

George and Tammy (Paramount +)

Jessica Chastain & Michael Shannon play George Jones and Tammy Wynette. (to great effect)

Watched it late last night, HTSBO 's choice and what a good one it was ✔️

Proper country, come rock n roll music throughout,

Well acted so far.

and that was the only downfall 

Unless she can find a channel where we can watch them all in one go we're going to have to wait for the next one to come along ☹️

Proper music & well worth watching 🧐

Keep safe

Enjoy 8)

10 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Watched two.

Below are not direct quotes (but near enough)

Laugh: Megan " I never thought of race as such, we lived in a community where every body got along" ✔️ 👏

Later on: It was only when all this kicked off after we'd married (being of coloured descent), I thought "I've had to put up with this all my life" :huh:

Drab non event 🧐 

Well spotted I missed that.  Might give the second episode another go to see what she spurns out this time.