What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

🏍️

The Great Escape 🏍️ 🚧     🏍️

Ghost Christmas special, BBC1, 7.25pm,  great old fashion humour, daft enough to be funny ✔️.

Call the Midwife, BBC1 7.55pm, great Cockney misery and humanity wrapped up in poverty and hardship, whats not to like 🤣

Beast Enders, BBC1, 9.25pm,  not watched this tripe  for years. But, if there's a chance of watching the well overrated Danny (I'm the biggest Cockney geezer I am) Dyer getting his, it's only fair to make an exception. Isn't it :huh:.

Mr's Brown's boys, BBC, 10.25pm, silly enough to be funny, sometimes :suspect: .

Emmerdale: ITV1, 6.00pm. Haven't watched this for some time, Mr's Rocker says this is getting 'good' :suspect: :suspect: :huh:.

Coronation Street: ITV1, 7.00pm, As Padders has enjoyed my previous observations on Manchester lowlifes sorry cobble dwellers. I feel dutybound to, while recovering from Mr's Rockers Christmas fare and a can of 0% Guinness, on't 'settee', 'unable to move' but to partake in a little frivolity to the determent of those living the wrong side of the 'sake pass' 🤣

Doc Martin Christmas Special. ITV1, 9.05pm,Martin Clunes bows out of Doc Martin (or will he?) I admit to having enjoyed this over the years. Good innocent fun and nice scenery  ✔️.

Looks like Catch-up TV's gonna be busy later on.

Keep safe out there.

Rocker 8)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

🏍️

The Great Escape 🏍️ 🚧     🏍️

Ghost Christmas special, BBC1, 7.25pm,  great old fashion humour, daft enough to be funny ✔️.

Call the Midwife, BBC1 7.55pm, great Cockney misery and humanity wrapped up in poverty and hardship, whats not to like 🤣

Beast Enders, BBC1, 9.25pm,  not watched this tripe  for years. But, if there's a chance of watching the well overrated Danny (I'm the biggest Cockney geezer I am) Dyer getting his, it's only fair to make an exception. Isn't it :huh:.

Mr's Brown's boys, BBC, 10.25pm, silly enough to be funny, sometimes :suspect: .

Emmerdale: ITV1, 6.00pm. Haven't watched this for some time, Mr's Rocker says this is getting 'good' :suspect: :suspect: :huh:.

Coronation Street: ITV1, 7.00pm, As Padders has enjoyed my previous observations on Manchester lowlifes sorry cobble dwellers. I feel dutybound to, while recovering from Mr's Rockers Christmas fare and a can of 0% Guinness, on't 'settee', 'unable to move' but to partake in a little frivolity to the determent of those living the wrong side of the 'sake pass' 🤣

Doc Martin Christmas Special. ITV1, 9.05pm,Martin Clunes bows out of Doc Martin (or will he?) I admit to having enjoyed this over the years. Good innocent fun and nice scenery  ✔️.

Looks like Catch-up TV's gonna be busy later on.

Keep safe out there.

Rocker 8)

Just watched The Great Escape . Do you think I could get away with watching The Dirty Dozen  later when the good Lady has watched her soap’s ?  It would make a great  double . 😃

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Just watched The Great Escape . Do you think I could get away with watching The Dirty Dozen  later when the good Lady has watched her soap’s ?  It would make a great  double . 😃

Good call Hackey :thumbsup: 

get's my vote.

'Where Eagles Dare', the original 'Guns of Navarone' and 'Das Boot' are some of my favourites in that genre.

Keep safe 8)

Emmerdale next (what happened to the farm?) :huh:.

Can't move (full up) so I'm gonna have to watch it with HTSBO :suspect: .

50 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Good call Hackey :thumbsup: 

get's my vote.

'Where Eagles Dare', the original 'Guns of Navarone' and 'Das Boot' are some of my favourites in that genre.

Keep safe 8)

Emmerdale next (what happened to the farm?) :huh:.

Can't move (full up) so I'm gonna have to watch it with HTSBO :suspect: .

:thumbsup:  Chuck a few old westerns in there and Tombstone and that would be perfect Christmas Days viewing . I agree with you about Danny Dire  , how that man has made a living is beyond me ,

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:  Chuck a few old westerns in there and Tombstone and that would be perfect Christmas Days viewing . I agree with you about Danny Dire  , how that man has made a living is beyond me ,

I'm your huckleberry.

Edited by ukdobby