What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

14 hours ago, cressida said:

If it wasn't for Blind Date Amanda Holden wouldn't be on your television,  she was a contestant.

Brilliant post, :hihi: I'm jumping up and down at the moment :hihi: Padders has walked straight into that one :hihi:  Padders  in a previous post comended me for leaving Amanda alone, now he he has shot his self in the foot  by stating Blind Date was only for Morons, well done Padders, you never let the side down. :hihi: I am not into the usual Xmas prezzies like socks, slippers, but this is my best Xmas prezzie ever. :headbang::banana::hihi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Brilliant post, :hihi: I'm jumping up and down at the moment :hihi: Padders has walked straight into that one :hihi:  Padders  in a previous post comended me for leaving Amanda alone, now he he has shot his self in the foot  by stating Blind Date was only for Morons, well done Padders, you never let the side down. :hihi: I am not into the usual Xmas prezzies like socks, slippers, but this is my best Xmas prezzie ever. :headbang::banana::hihi:

Hmmm... :huh:

In his defence, I suspect that while Mr Padders was sleeping off the effects of one too many Christmas Old Speckled Hens...

... his account may have been hacked pecked by that trouble causer Flapper! 🦜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I'll hold my hand up high, yes I dropped a massive goolie  (Thank you Cressy)

Mr. P. we've had a bit of banter over the last year and your a good sport, with that in mind, it's gives me much pleasure that a lapse in concentration should provide you with so much amusement...

Of course it doesn't alter my feelings towards Amanda (swoon)

So, following in Clarksons footsteps, I would like to sincerely apologize to Amanda for any offence she may have suffered.

Finally Mr. P.

I would like to wish you, Cressy and your familys the best New Year ever.

And no more Bloopers from me.

4 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

In his defence, I suspect that while Mr Padders was sleeping off the effects of one too many Christmas Old Speckled Hens...

... his account may have been hacked pecked by that trouble causer Flapper! 🦜

Padders and Flapper will have probably been comatosed with the amount them two drink. The Pesky Pair. :hihi:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Mr. P. we've had a bit of banter over the last year and your a good sport, with that in mind, it's gives me much pleasure that a lapse in concentration should provide you with so much amusement...

Looked like 

See the source image

See the source image

For a while there folks 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Padders said:

Of course it doesn't alter my feelings towards Amanda (swoon)

So, following in Clarksons footsteps, I would like to sincerely apologize to Amanda for any offence she may have suffered.

Finally Mr. P.

I would like to wish you, Cressy and your familys the best New Year ever.

And no more Bloopers from me.

In these dismal times with strikes, energy prices and cost of living getting everybody down plus the miserable weather its good to see moral boosting post, you and your adventures with good old trusty Flapper always brighten my day, I just shudder to think what you two are going to get up to next,  what ever happens I know it will keep the Forums moral high. Happy New Year to you both. 🥳:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1