What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Last night I watched a bit of The Masked Singer. Very strange programme. A panel have to guess the identification of a celebrity in a masked costume. The programme shows you photos of celebrities who it may be. It turns out to be none of the suggestions.Last night it was Chris Camara in the mask but some programmes show celebrities that the panel don’t recognise, but have to show a look of surprise on their faces as though they do. Very strange programme indeed !

Happy Valley ! Fantastic !  Acting A1, storyline A1 . Need I say more ?  This is the only fiction I have ever watched,but the acting is so good that I think I am watching a factual programme. 
Sarah Lancashire underplays the part so well that you believe that she’s a real policewoman!

38 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Happy Valley ! Fantastic !  Acting A1, storyline A1 . Need I say more ?  This is the only fiction I have ever watched,but the acting is so good that I think I am watching a factual programme. 
Sarah Lancashire underplays the part so well that you believe that she’s a real policewoman!

Agree.