What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

On 02/01/2023 at 12:04, cressida said:

Amanda Holden is in a new series with Alan Carr starting next week

Just reading next week's Radio Times.  The programme's called 'Amanda and Alan' s Italian Job'.   Thankfully its on BBC1 at 20:30 on a Friday, so there will be other things to watch or we'll / I'll be out. 

The pair of them have bought a rundown property in Sicily for 1€ and which they're now obliged to renovate.  Or as the Radio Times states "They, (Amanda & Alan), occasionally pop on hard hats & brandish a spirit level because there's a team of builders doing the hard work." 

This allows Amanda & Alan to free themselves up to "Soak up Sicilian culture."   So I reckon anyone daft enough to tune in will see Carr shouting & screaming like a giddy goat while 50+ year old Holden will be prancing around in skimpy clothes / bikinis, pretending to be 18, while trying to fight off the inevitable of at some stage in the near future, being sidelined by a younger generation of presenters. 

16 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Just reading next week's Radio Times.  The programme's called 'Amanda and Alan' s Italian Job'.   Thankfully its on BBC1 at 20:30 on a Friday, so there will be other things to watch or we'll / I'll be out. 

The pair of them have bought a rundown property in Sicily for 1€ and which they're now obliged to renovate.  Or as the Radio Times states "They, (Amanda & Alan), occasionally pop on hard hats & brandish a spirit level because there's a team of builders doing the hard work." 

This allows Amanda & Alan to free themselves up to "Soak up Sicilian culture."   So I reckon anyone daft enough to tune in will see Carr shouting & screaming like a giddy goat while 50+ year old Holden will be prancing around in skimpy clothes / bikinis, pretending to be 18, while trying to fight off the inevitable of at some stage in the near future, being sidelined by a younger generation of presenters. 

You’ve said just what I would have said !