What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Just come across Julian Clary, (Stop sniggering at the back!) doing one of those 'Audiences With' programmes on Freeview Station, 'That's TV'.

I remember most of these 'Audiences With' but not this one.  It must be from the late 1990's looking at the faces. 

Sat front & centre, a youthful, black-haired Philip Schofield who's killing himself laughing at every word Clary says & has just been up on stage rubbing Clary's tattoo.  Hmmmm! 

15 minutes ago, cressida said:

Schofield has a partner now,  he's not my cup of tea so I avoid whatever channel he's on,  do you watch him on This Morning,  he and Holly are always laughing.

I don’t like Schofield or Holly. I read that Schofield had gone back to his wife.

1 hour ago, cressida said:

It might have been just for an event

Yes, maybe, because I didn’t see anything about this happening in any of the newspapers. This news of his return was on the front of a womens  magazine. I’m sure the Daily Mail would have made it a big news topic if it had been a permanent return. What do you think Cressy?

I don't think he'll go back permanently,  must have been a wrench to leave in the first place,  I don't like to gossip but I wonder if Steph knew from the start,  because if he did,  shouldn't he have given her the choice to marry him or not?

The children are grown up now though,  but may still live at home.

Edited by cressida

21 hours ago, cressida said:

I don't think he'll go back permanently,  must have been a wrench to leave in the first place,  I don't like to gossip but I wonder if Steph knew from the start,  because if he did,  shouldn't he have given her the choice to marry him or not?

The children are grown up now though,  but may still live at home.

He never made public the name of his new partner did he ?