What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Guest ThaBoom
42 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

The only time I watched Line Of Duty was when Kelley Hawes was in it, that’s because I like her so I can’t comment on how it ended. As for Happy Valley it was good but I wanted to see the pharmacist charged with murder.  As ukdobby said it was left open a bit

Line of Duty series is well worth watching- was a huge hit. 

*Spoiler Alert*

In Happy Valley ending, the pharmacist's name is given to the investigator, so it's left to the imagination of the viewers I guess.

46 minutes ago, ThaBoom said:

Line of Duty series is well worth watching- was a huge hit. 

*Spoiler Alert*

In Happy Valley ending, the pharmacist's name is given to the investigator, so it's left to the imagination of the viewers I guess.

But for supplying drugs not murder.

Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Am I the only person on the planet who's never seen

Breaking Bad

Line of Duty 

Happy Valley? 

The dog got an extra long walk last night but he did insist on spending a bit more time in the pub. 

No, I never got to watch any of the Breaking Bad series.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

But for supplying drugs not murder.

True- so presumably that will lead the detectives to the pharmacist's link to the murdered mother.

I don't see how they could have continued in to a 4th series -because it all revolved around Catherine and Tommy (he was the thorn in her side and vice versa)

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Am I the only person on the planet who's never seen, 

Breaking Bad

Line of Duty 

Happy Valley? 

The dog got an extra long walk last night but he did insist on spending a bit more time in the pub. 

Breaking bad the best in those 3 though watching Sopranos at the mo which is as good.

Edited by ukdobby

Guest ThaBoom
24 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Breaking bad the best in those 3 though watching Sopranos at the mo which is as good.

I've not even seen Sopranos.

I think like BB, once these have a million series,  you just lose the desire to sit through them all.