What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

Sheffield Town Hall is one of 10 places across the UK that will feature in "lighting up the nation" on Sunday

Sheffield Town Hall is to light up with projections, lasers and illuminations as part of the King Charles III Coronation concert on Sunday.

The venue is one of 10 places across the UK that will feature in "lighting up the nation", with the building set to be broadcast to a huge TV audience.

The concert will be screened in the Peace Gardens in Sheffield city centre.

Lisa Firth, of the city council, said she "can't wait for Sheffield to be on the world's stage" during the event.

Other locations involved in the concert, which starts at 20:00 BST, include Blackpool's seafront, Newcastle's Tyne Bridge, Princes Street Gardens in Edinburgh, Cornwall's Eden Project and Cardiff's Wales Millennium Centre.

Ms Firth, the council's director of parks, leisure, and libraries, said: "People from across Sheffield can come to the Peace Gardens and watch the concert, hopefully spotting themselves on TV when we're broadcast live from Windsor - being part of a big moment for the city."Lighting up the nation will be something that we will all remember for years to come."

Thanks Cressida it was a pleasure to see  Sheffield included when only a few places were  mentioned.

Better not go on about it though or someone will be complaining about the Council spending  money.

😉 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, janie48 said:

Thanks Cressida it was a pleasure to see  Sheffield included when only a few places were  mentioned.

Better not go on about it though or someone will be complaining about the Council spending  money.

😉

Lets hope their OHs  pack them off to bed lol

Watching 'The Big Interiors Battle' on Channel 4.

Another interior design programme, the contestants have to do up a different room in their individual flat every week. Worst judged performer is eliminated, the rest continue until the final winner wins the flat! 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it before as it's set in Sheffield, although I haven't been able to recognise where it's located.  Looks like a big old warehouse/industrial building.  Any ideas where it is?

Edited by Anna B

8 hours ago, pattricia said:

The semi finals for The Eurovision Song Contest. Ok my God ! They are SO bad.I feel as though I’m on LSD watching it ! Gaudy costumes, writhing on the floor, shouting and screaming ! Is this really singing ? 

I bet youre still gonna watch the final tonight arent you?