What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

Fred is the best one in it😉

Yes he’s very good. He’s also been on other programmes since. At the end of First Dates they follow up the couples who decided to meet up again afterwards and not many couples stay together.

3 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Yes he’s very good. He’s also been on other programmes since. At the end of First Dates they follow up the couples who decided to meet up again afterwards and not many couples stay together.

I agree,  last night none of the would-be relationships progressed.

6 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Fred the Letch, when the Women walk through the entrance to the restaurant he looks them up and down and when proceeding to the bar to meet their date he looks them up and down from behind, the Creepy Perv.  :suspect: :hihi:

Yes, I’ve noticed that, but somehow it’s done in a comical way.

20 hours ago, Anna B said:

Just finished watching first episode of 'Ten Pound Poms' on BBC 1. 

About British emigrants going to Australia in the 1950s

A bit grim, not a lot of laughs, and very little sunshine.

But it could shape up once it gets going.

It could shape up?  Just watch the next five epsisodes on BBC I Player you will see it does shape up, and its very true about how the Aussies treated all the X pats from different countries and the Aboriginals.  

10 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

It could shape up?  Just watch the next five epsisodes on BBC I Player you will see it does shape up, and its very true about how the Aussies treated all the X pats from different countries and the Aboriginals.  

So I believe. White Brits being on the end of blatant racial prejudice is interesting.

Might make a few people wake up to what it feels like.