What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

27 minutes ago, cressida said:

Got it on now Janie🙂

👍   I'm just about to to put the Now and Then video they showed at the end of the programme.on your music thread.

The more I hear it the more I like it.

Might take a while because this tablet is faulty.

11 hours ago, janie48 said:

👍   I'm just about to to put the Now and Then video they showed at the end of the programme.on your music thread.

The more I hear it the more I like it.

Might take a while because this tablet is faulty.

I never use my tablet,  laptop much better,  get one for Xmas if you like a bigger screen,  I had a portable one once which was handy.

A BBC documentary on iplayer about Christian Brueckner. The German police believe he’s responsible for Madeleine McCann’s disappearance. 

It examines the evidence what they are allowed to talk about. They say they have more evidence linking Brueckner to Madeleines death but are unable to talk about it while they are still building a case against him.

Listening to the documentary I believe this Paedophile murdered Madeleine.

Lingo on ITV

Watching the final thinking that it's a bit of a cheeky set up.

First round they get the chance to win HALF of what they actually banked during the game 🤔

Then they get the chance to win the full amount, and then third round they can double it.

But if they fluff on the first round they win nothing... I can't think of another quiz show where you can win the game, but then not get any money?

10 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

Lingo on ITV

Watching the final thinking that it's a bit of a cheeky set up.

First round they get the chance to win HALF of what they actually banked during the game 🤔

Then they get the chance to win the full amount, and then third round they can double it.

But if they fluff on the first round they win nothing... I can't think of another quiz show where you can win the game, but then not get any money?

The Chase, Tipping Point, Pointless, Impossible, Unbeatable, The Price Is Right (no longer on, mind)....there are loads. Mainly daytime ones, mind.

Alan Carr's Picture Slam has the same half/all/double premise with the end game too, and thats Saturday teatime. And I suppose The Wheel you can win bugger all too, and thats in primetime.

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 10/11/2023 at 15:58, HeHasRisen said:

The Chase, Tipping Point, Pointless, Impossible, Unbeatable, The Price Is Right (no longer on, mind)....there are loads. Mainly daytime ones, mind.

Alan Carr's Picture Slam has the same half/all/double premise with the end game too, and thats Saturday teatime. And I suppose The Wheel you can win bugger all too, and thats in primetime.

Oh, and also Lingo. Although they won the jackpot today in that, but the winners could also win nowt.