What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

20:00 tonight on ITV2, Jimmy Bond, No Time To Die. 

Not as good as Skyfall & one of the worst, dreariest Bond villains ever, (on screen to long.  Bond should have just shot in the face & saved 20 mins of film) but the ending is brilliant & brings so many things together, including Louis Armstrong singing. 

When we saw it at the cinema, I think I managed to convince the wife that it was hay-fever that was making me teary. 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

20:00 tonight on ITV2, Jimmy Bond, No Time To Die. 

Not as good as Skyfall & one of the worst, dreariest Bond villains ever, (on screen to long.  Bond should have just shot in the face & saved 20 mins of film) but the ending is brilliant & brings so many things together, including Louis Armstrong singing. 

When we saw it at the cinema, I think I managed to convince the wife that it was hay-fever that was making me teary. 

😂 I also got teary at the end . Since I stopped smoking I can't use the old smoke in my eyes routine . 😂😂😂 . I agree about the villain , I think it was just that Rami Malek was the man of the moment ,that got him the job .

'Obliterated' on NETFLIX. 

wcDgYro.jpg

I giggled all the way through it.   A sort of 'A-Team' on more drugs than you can count.

Probably one of the funniest, most compelling shows I've seen in years.   Just watched Episode four, 'Walks Of Shame'.  Has a guest cameo by Lori Petty (the original Tank Girl) as Crazy Lady. There’s also a great Rambo homage with Van Halen’s ‘Running With The Devil’ over the top of it. 

mKDGKw1.jpg

Such a good program.

On 29/11/2023 at 16:45, cressida said:

Deal or no Deal    C3

Watched yesterday & thought, 'Something's changed?' apart from the presenter.  Had a look on the Internet & the top prize has been reduced from £250,000 down to £100,000.

The Banker must be feeling the pinch.