What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

To make matters worse they had a comedian on The Royal Variety Performance called Vigo Venn who had won Britains Got Talent who does nothing but take his jacket on and off ! He was truly an embarrassment to the show. It was already bad but to bring him on made it worse.! 
Years ago they used to have a top American comedian or singer as the top act. They had people like Danny Kaye and Bob Hope. Everyone waited for these last acts and were never disappointed. Last night was the worst Royal Variety Performance I’ve ever seen.! Even Bradley Walsh was bad ! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pattricia said:

To make matters worse they had a comedian on The Royal Variety Performance called Vigo Venn who had won Britains Got Talent who does nothing but take his jacket on and off ! He was truly an embarrassment to the show. It was already bad but to bring him on made it worse.! 
Years ago they used to have a top American comedian or singer as the top act. They had people like Danny Kaye and Bob Hope. Everyone waited for these last acts and were never disappointed. Last night was the worst Royal Variety Performance I’ve ever seen.! Even Bradley Walsh was bad ! 

One of the best I ever saw was when JR Ewing ( Larry Hagman ) tried to sing a song but forgot the words. :hihi: