What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

2 hours ago, francypants said:

Pat,  we are very alike in our viewing preferences.    

I always enjoy this programme,  it's intriguing to see how the police work in trying to bring about a conviction.

This week the programme was split over two nights and it was satisfying in the end to see the murderers get long sentences.

Thank you, we have the same tastes. Last nights programme was compulsive viewing for myself. Intriguing watching the questioning of the suspects. Just my cup of tea !

15 hours ago, pattricia said:

24 Hours in Police Custody. C4 9pm.  This is very good.

There is enough doom and gloom on the news channels with the stabbings happening on a regular basis and the different wars happening around the world without sitting through an hour of this morbid stuff, you must be a Sadis or summat.   Get a life and Watch Downton Abbey. :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

23 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

There is enough doom and gloom on the news channels with the stabbings happening on a regular basis and the different wars happening around the world without sitting through an hour of this morbid stuff, you must be a Sadis or summat.   Get a life and Watch Downton Abbey. :hihi:

Myself and Pat live in the real world  ...........  not some fantasy world of make believe.   😁 

30 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I don’t watch fiction !

1 minute ago, francypants said:

Myself and Pat live in the real world  ...........  not some fantasy world of make believe.   😁 

Exactly !

30 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I would define watching Downtown Abbey as not having a life 

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Your correct, I'll get a life and start watching Glee and fantasise about living in Florida like you do. :hihi:

You'd love Florida 

We have plenty of clubs and bars for men who watch Glee 🌈

11 minutes ago, francypants said:

Start watching Emmerdale,  you will both benefit from the fresh air.  :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You'd love Florida 

We have plenty of clubs and bars for men who watch Glee 🌈

If you ever really  went to Florida you would enjoy them. :hihi:

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Start watching Emmerdale,  you will both benefit from the fresh air.  :hihi:

If you ever really  went to Florida you would enjoy them. :hihi:

I am in Florida.....might now

And yes I've been to plenty of gay clubs...they have the best music 👍

On 10/01/2024 at 13:27, Jack Grey said:

I would define watching Downtown Abbey as not having a life 

Never watch it,  doesn't compare to Jane Austen imo.

Downtown is a bit passe now.  Poor copy of eighteen century original books by the Brontes.

Edited by cressida