What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

12 hours ago, echo beach said:

Just watched the Arena programme about the making of Heartbreak Hotel, Elvis’ first big hit. Interesting insight into the songs origin and some aspects of his life.

5/10.

Now watching Blue Hawaii, his 8th film produced in 1961. The main star, with the exception of Elvis of course, is the red MGA sports car.  4/10.

echo.

Seen Blue Hawaii loads of times but I will watch it again along with GI Blues on BBC I Payer today. P.S, Got to admit that you are exactly correct about the the Car.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Seen Blue Hawaii loads of times but I will watch it again along with GI Blues on BBC I Payer today. P.S, Got to admit that you are exactly correct about the the Car.  :thumbsup:

In ‘57 PRESLEY I saw two films. Jailhouse Rock starring Elvis and April Love with Pat Boone as the lead. I then bought my first EP, 45 rpm, of the former and my first LP , 33 rpm,

of the latter. Previous to that all my records had been 78 rpm.

echo.

53 minutes ago, echo beach said:

In ‘57 PRESLEY I saw two films. Jailhouse Rock starring Elvis and April Love with Pat Boone as the lead. I then bought my first EP, 45 rpm, of the former and my first LP , 33 rpm,

of the latter. Previous to that all my records had been 78 rpm.

echo.

I've only got Elvis albums now which might be worth summat in about 100 years time,  the great great grand kids might sell em and get the price of an ice cream for them.   Not to worry!  At least they can't say I never gave em owt,  My God! I sound like Padders. :hihi:

• Haha 1

Just finished binging 

the Tatooist of Aushwitz ,the story of the camps for killing jews, gypsies, infirm ect. 

what an eye opener to the brutality and cruelty of the guards.a very touching story

from a survivour,deserves an oscar.

t

2 hours ago, TOM PEPPER said:

Just finished binging 

the Tatooist of Aushwitz ,the story of the camps for killing jews, gypsies, infirm ect. 

what an eye opener to the brutality and cruelty of the guards.a very touching story

from a survivour,deserves an oscar.

t

Read the book a couple of years ago,will watch the tv version soon,it’s harrowing.