What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

30 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Same here !

Not so long ago only respective  celeb gardeners like Titmarsh and Dimmock ect plus the Royals, especially the Queen would attend this show but now a days other look at me so called Celebs are shuvvin their beaks in, flippin heck!  Owt to grab the lime light.  :roll:

• Like 1

Got hooked on Dexter on Netflix. Awaiting to watch Jennifer Lopez in Atlas.

Finished watching Red Eye but having thought this through, would China really have not shot the plane down after it had been hijacked?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, swarfendor437 said:

Got hooked on Dexter on Netflix. Awaiting to watch Jennifer Lopez in Atlas.

Finished watching Red Eye but having thought this through, would China really have not shot the plane down after it had been hijacked?

Dexter is Brilliant. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 20/05/2024 at 08:32, TOM PEPPER said:

Just finished binging 

the Tatooist of Aushwitz ,the story of the camps for killing jews, gypsies, infirm ect. 

what an eye opener to the brutality and cruelty of the guards.a very touching story

from a survivour,deserves an oscar.

t

I have always wanted to look round Aushwitz. I know someone who went round and they said it was unbelievably sad.

Clarkson's Farm, the usual stuff, good banter but maybe a slightly more serious tone than previous episodes? After JK's emotional reactions to taking animals to slaughter in previous episodes, I was very surprised to see him cull a deer in the field.

2 minutes ago, prince al said:

Have I got news for you.
A tired programme with overpaid, boring, sneering old farts that should have been decommissioned years ago.

Turned it off. Crap!

I watched it religiously  years ago . Well past its time now.