What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

1 hour ago, despritdan said:

Both series of The Office on iplayer. Painfully funny, it makes you laugh and cringe at the same time.

Yes the Office is funny and makes you cringe at times and Derek gives the same results., both are worth a watch.:thumbsup:

Didn't want to start a new thread just for this, and as there isn't a  'What Have You Watched On Tv Lately ?' thread, I thought I'd just stick this here.

Did anyone watch the really stunning documentary on PBS America channel last night called "Victorian Era in Colour/The Edwardian Era in Colour" or somesuch?

If not, try to catch it if it's repeated in the future.

The clarity of the images was magnificent and to see the detail not visible in the 'uncolourised' versions was stunning. A bit spooky as well seeing these people and objects from over 100 years ago looking as though they were appearing live.

Sorry for the thread drift but just thought anyone into old film footage ought to see it if they get the chance.

55 minutes ago, mad-dad said:

Didn't want to start a new thread just for this, and as there isn't a  'What Have You Watched On Tv Lately ?' thread, I thought I'd just stick this here.

Did anyone watch the really stunning documentary on PBS America channel last night called "Victorian Era in Colour/The Edwardian Era in Colour" or somesuch?

If not, try to catch it if it's repeated in the future.

The clarity of the images was magnificent and to see the detail not visible in the 'uncolourised' versions was stunning. A bit spooky as well seeing these people and objects from over 100 years ago looking as though they were appearing live.

Sorry for the thread drift but just thought anyone into old film footage ought to see it if they get the chance.

Just to add, the correct programme names are 'Victorian Britain in Colour' and 'Edwardian Britain in Colour'

23 hours ago, prince al said:

Pointless. Waiting for the News to come on.

Pointless is the worst program ever, with a smug, conceited presenter. How can you check the answers?

I don't mind Armstrong but his having to repeat the same spiel all the time put me off,   oh and Richard Osman who only appears if it is a celebrity show!

On 29/05/2024 at 18:18, Draggletail said:

Insomnia starring Vicky Mclure. Not sure if I'll watch the whole series. I'll decide after watching episode three..

A bit slow,same here.