What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

On 30/12/2020 at 15:29, tinfoilhat said:

Speaking of documentaries I've been doing Evil Genius on Netflix. If it was written as fiction youd think it far fetched.

Also watched Ripper on Netflix about the Yorkshire ripper, or rather the investigation and how it was all presented in the media. Definate change of pace from your regular true crime and worth a watch.

I thought the Ripper series on NF was brilliant.

Surprised me as I thought it would just be another 'add on' to numerous others like it.

Next week Netflix will do a series on Richard Ramirez, aka  The Night Stalker.

I remember when this guy was captured, as recall news stories. I'm looking forward to seeing this.

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Dr Who new year special. I want Jodie Whitaker to do well, but this was utter guff. Better writers required!

As a cleanse I watched a Matt Smith one. Even though that episode had James corden in it, it managed to cram in more story and fun in 42 mins as opposed to over an hour of rubbish on the latest episode.

My Nightmare Neighbour Next Door.

My God some of these people need to just get a grip!
One guy had complaints because when he started his van in the morning, because of how his driveway was positioned, his lights shone into his neighbours window...cue police complaints and a court case.

Did nobody ever think maybe he could just park his van in his driveway the opposite way around?

Edited by Pyrotequila