What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Just re-watched 'The Falcon & The Winter Soldier'.

Didn't gel with me on release but enjoyed it far better this time. Wife's opinion: the Winter Soldier ".......looked better with long hair and his mask......"

Another series...? Probably not. When's Marvel going to have the time?

DfdDnO9.jpg

Edited by wearysmith

A documentary about the late Patrick Swayze’s life which I recorded.

It showed you various films he appeared in, my favourite film has to be Ghost. Whoopi Goldberg was in this film and she was brilliant in it and so funny.  

Swayze did his own stunts in his films, one was sky diving out of an aeroplane.  He seemed to be fearless when it came to doing stunts in his films.  He was also a very good dancer. 

On 19/06/2021 at 22:25, wearysmith said:

Anyone else watching Loki? Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes and I suspect it's going to get a lot better now Sophia Di Martino has joined :wink:

I'm loving it. I really like Loki in the marvel films and he is brilliant in this too

Just watched something that I downloaded from BBC iPlayer a while ago. 

"Storyville: The Eagle Huntress". 

A beautifully shot film of a young girl living with her family in remote Mongolia.  They use eagles to hunt for food & she dreams of being the first female eagle hunter.   First she has to capture an eagle chick then train it up.  

Might not be everyone's cup of tea but it was something different.  It's still available on iPlayer. 

Edited by Baron99

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Just watched something that I downloaded from BBC iPlayer a while ago. 

"Storyville: The Eagle Huntress". 

A beautifully shot film of a young girl living with her family in remote Mongolia.  They use eagles to hunt for food & she dreams of being the first female eagle hunter.   First she has to capture an eagle chick then train it up.  

Might not be everyone's cup of tea but it was something different.  It's still available on iPlayer. 

Seen it . Cracking documentary