What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

On 09/11/2021 at 10:20, Rockers rule said:

Watched all 3 episodes of the Tower last night.

Worth watching.

2nd one on tonight for you lesser mortals 🙃.

Keep safe 8).

Settling down to watch it on Monday night , just as titles went went up glanced a N .... Holder . Spent the next hour waiting for the great Noddy to appear .  .  Not good or  bad but set up for a second series 

13 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Settling down to watch it on Monday night , just as titles went went up glanced a N .... Holder . Spent the next hour waiting for the great Noddy to appear .  .  Not good or  bad but set up for a second series 

I'm with you on that, it would have been a lot better having Noddy sky diving from the tower block instead of Nick Holder the actor who played the police man who did :huh:

T'is only a few weeks till Christmas so it shouldn't be long before Noddy's here :banana::suspect::thumbsup:.

Keep safe 8)

On 09/11/2021 at 08:15, hauxwell said:

I’ve enjoyed watching the first 4 episodes of Angela Black but I was a bit disappointed with episode 5.  Only one more to go so I’m hoping its full of revenge.  

Angela Black.

Nice twist to end with, but again so full of inconsistencies the writers should hang their heads in shame.

Must be the poorest thought out (Prolonged) TV mini drama this year.

Brief synopsis.

Main character falls victim to the well worn storyline of ' two people meet & decide to rid them selves of each others partner (/business).

The colander of plots are embarrassingly unbelievable throughout.

Having to wait from one week to another was a bind.

Now available on 'Watch and Rant' ITV hub.

Go on -

Fully recommended if you (like me) enjoy shouting at the Telly :rant::bigsmile:.

Keep safe 8).

&

Binge responsibly :thumbsup: