What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

16 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Who wants to be a millionaire,well done Harry Redknapp for contributing a tenth of your fee for being wrong.

Didn't he say he'd never watched Millionaire - only watched 'sport' on TV :huh:.

Craig Charles lost £15,000 for his charity but obviously didn't feel guilty enough to be putting his hand in his own pocket :suspect:.

I couldn't have been the only one shouting KITEMARK at the TV with Sam Quek's British Standards question & CHINOOK for the final question, but good to her, she did manage (somehow) to take £16,000 for her charity :thumbsup: - well done.

Should have me for a phone a fiend :suspect:.

Weakest link 'Hairdressers special' had to be the funniest general (lack of) knowledge show ever filmed. 

Can only find a short clip. 

Enjoy 8).

Weakest Link Hair Dresser Special - YouTube

'The Big Match..Revisited' - ITV4.

Football from the golden age (70s - early 80s).

Things you don't hear at grounds any more: "Brighton aggro! Brighton aggro! - 'ello... 'ello...."

Things you don't see at matches any more:

scarves tied around wrists.

toilet rolls lobbed on the pitch

mixed supporters

rattles

pitches like swamps

2 hours ago, wearysmith said:

Things you don't hear at grounds any more: "Brighton aggro! Brighton aggro! - 'ello... 'ello...."

mixed supporters

rattles

pitches like swamps

Those were the days when I enjoyed football,  these days you have a bunch of Panzy posers on too much money,  to be quite honest I prefer to watch women's football, true spirited lasses who put the hearts and soul into the game,  they play a far more entertaining and genuine game,  they don't fall down when somebody breathes on them. 

3 hours ago, wearysmith said:

mixed supporters

rattles

pitches like swamps

Tackles.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Those were the days when I enjoyed football,  these days you have a bunch of Panzy posers on too much money,  to be quite honest I prefer to watch women's football, true spirited lasses who put the hearts and soul into the game,  they play a far more entertaining and genuine game,  they don't fall down when somebody breathes on them. 

You telling me Sheff United players no longer have to run up Myrtle Rd T' training ground behind Ball Inn?

Pansy ain't a strong enough word :heyhey:.

(been on Google Maps - What a mess).

Probably not many actually had cars back when i'm talking about :heyhey: .

Happy Daze 8)                                      

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Women's football is awful,parks football is better.