What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

Just about to settle down to watch a re-run, (first 2 episodes showing tonight) of "Life on Mars" on the Drama Channel. 

One of the best tv detective creations, D.C. I. Gene Hunt.  "Fire up the Cortina!" 

Edited by Baron99

Just finished the second series of DC's Titans. Excellent quality, script-wise. The actors look far more comfortable in their roles now the program's more establish. Interesting amount of the 'f' word thrown into a 'capes' series. Definitely humanises it.

Before that the beloved and I watched the final series of 'Elementary'. Sad to see it go. Lucy Liu was hot as a blonde.

Next batch up to binge is 'Temple'. Saw the first episode last night. Not sure what to make of it. Was in London a few weeks ago and friends who live down that way took us to see where it was filmed.

Mixed feelings about the final ever series of 'Doc Martin'. I blow hot & cold with that. It's taking me an age to finish it. (The wife's already bailed). 

Just downloaded from BBC i-player & watch the 1st episode of "Good Omens", starring Michael Sheen & David Tennant as good & bad angels. 

Based on a book by Terry Prachett.  Very original & funny.  Looking forward to watching the rest. 

Episode 1 is available for about a week on i-player. 

On 29/01/2020 at 16:44, wearysmith said:

Just finished the second series of DC's Titans. Excellent quality, script-wise. The actors look far more comfortable in their roles now the program's more establish. Interesting amount of the 'f' word thrown into a 'capes' series. Definitely humanises it.

For the sake of my neighbours I’ve reduced to daytime viewing. It’s goes from whisper whisper mumble mumble “turn it up I can’t hear sod all” to bombastic explosions and loud music “turn it down next door will think War has started”. 

But I will miss elementary, always decent viewing. Which you can hear as well!

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Just downloaded from BBC i-player & watch the 1st episode of "Good Omens", starring Michael Sheen & David Tennant as good & bad angels. 

Based on a book by Terry Prachett.  Very original & funny.  Looking forward to watching the rest. 

Episode 1 is available for about a week on i-player. 

Read the book many years ago & been waiting for them to make the film ever since.

Think they got it right with Sheen & Tennant as the main characters.

keep watching you won't be disapointed.