What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

pattricia

My favourite programme of all time tonight "PEAKY BLINDERS"

For some reason the have decided to put Corrie on as well "Sunday Night Corrie?"

So relieved it doesn't clash with PEAKY.

No beer tonight, just happy viewing.

Bangers and cash.

till't darts come back on.

For those not in the know the program features a vehicle auction company Mathewson;s Thornton Dale, Pickering.

A Mk2 Zodiac estate car being sold after her husband had died nearly had me welling up.

Sat proudly on the bench in't garage - her husbands ash's - in a box sporting the favourite cap he used to wear when pottering about in't garage 😢.

I've crossed out 'nearly because the lady who sold the car died before the program was aired, RIP Girl 😢😢.

See the source image

Dancing on Ice. 

The celebrities who can’t skate and looked like frightened rabbits when they had to skate on there own without their professional partner’s support were kept in the show longer than they should have been because of their personality and not their skating talent have finally been eliminated, so for me the show is getting very interesting to watch now they have gone.  Let the competition commence.  

I’d like to see Brendan Cole or Kimberley win, we haven’t had a woman win the show for a few years.

2 hours ago, cressida said:

I'd like to see Brendan Cole win,  he is so good at whatever he does putting everything into it,  Regan is very good as well.

I agree after watching Regan perform tonight he was good.  Brendan is my favourite to win and his ballroom dancing skills came in very handy tonight but if either Reagan or Kimberly win I don’t think I will be disappointed.  Provided they continue to skate as good as they did tonight.

Edited by hauxwell

12 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I agree after watching Reagan perform tonight he was good.  Brendan is my favourite to win and his ballroom dancing skills came in very handy tonight but if either Reagan or Kimberly win I don’t think I will be disappointed.  Provided they continue to skate as good as they did tonight.

I would like Reagan to win. Can’t believe that he’s Paul Gascoynes son. He’s a professional dancer . Couldn’t have anything as different as a male dancer and a footballer.!  

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

I would like Reagan to win. Can’t believe that he’s Paul Gascoynes son. He’s a professional dancer . Couldn’t have anything as different as a male dancer and a footballer.!  

I have to agree with you on that one.  He’s certainly not following in his father’s footsteps.