Ladies,ever had your bottom pinched ?

That Dworkin bird's got a great pair of knockers! :hihi:

That 'Dworkin bird' is unfortunately deceased. Sadly, there is no-one around to pick up the chalice in the eternal battle against patriarchal phallocentric oppression. She did have a 'great pair of knockers', it is true, Basil. I will admit to 'back-scuttling' her after her lecture on 'Post-post-post Stucturalist Feminist Praxis' at Central University Neepsend Tip Site [where I am Vice Chancellor] some years previously. She performed well, but I did not appreciate the post-coital knee in the groin, nor being screamed at and accused of 'violating the universal temple of wimminhood'.

Ah, the great Andrea Dworkin! For me, she personified the benefits of gaining an education at Central University Neepsend Tip Site.

I recall the following quotation; “Only when manhood is dead - and it will perish when ravaged femininity no longer sustains it - only then will we know what it is to be free.”

No – that is when you will know what it is like to face extinction, you gurning hag!

Great pair of knockers, though. :thumbsup:

Timo,

I always said that Andrea Dworkin needed a good, stern fettling to relax her! However I am amazed you managed to pull off such a feat as I always imagined the womans head to be well and truly wedged up her fundament.

More on topic, I have had my bottom pinched/groped by both female and males alike - I found that the realisation that I was being molested by one of my mates and not my missus (who I had thought to be the cluprit before I turned around) somewhat startling.

Timo,

I always said that Andrea Dworkin needed a good, stern fettling to relax her! However I am amazed you managed to pull off such a feat as I always imagined the womans head to be well and truly wedged up her fundament.

More on topic, I have had my bottom pinched/groped by both female and males alike - I found that the realisation that I was being molested by one of my mates and not my missus (who I had thought to be the cluprit before I turned around) somewhat startling.

Fancy, that , having your bottom pinched by both female & male.You lucky fella,dont tell everyone,they will all want one. !:thumbsup:

I've had mine pinched... i just look back and smile... taking it as a compliment like someone else mentioned previously... ;):D

If it were anywhere other than my backside i think i would have a few kindly chosen words to say... :?

Archived