Owls To Be Charged.

TomMix

On 17/11/2019 at 13:41, kevvy said:

I didn't say I'd want to see Wednesday go "out of existence".   I said if they or any other Club break the rules they should be punished .

I know, I was replying to the other post not yours. They should and probably will be

41 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

I don't for one minute believe this to be a mistake. The club are claiming that the same happened, prior to the public statement in which Chansiri spoke of pending FFP problems. If this was the case, the Chansiri wouldnt have had any pending FFP woes at that point. Publicly dug himself a hole there!

Forgive me if I know less about my own club than you do, but what is the club claiming happened prior to the public statement?

• 2 weeks later...

According to the exclusive article below, Dejphon Chansiri, Sheffield Wednesday chairman could be banned from football over stadium deal.  It also says that finance director John Redgate and Wednesday’s former chief executive, Katrien Meire, have all been charged and could be banned from football if found guilty by an independent panel.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/12/02/exclusive-sheffield-wednesday-chairman-could-banned-football/

Edited by iansheff

I will only have sympathy for my fellow fans. Chansiri was an idiot for this and either ignored/or wasn't advised accordingly. I'm sure we'll end up with a points deduction that will send us down...or worse they'll just drop us into the lower leagues.

If we are found guilty, Chansiri should be banned from Football and the rest of the idiots involved.

17 minutes ago, bassett one said:

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND that such a top business man,with the best lawers/accountants can make such a silly mistake or did they think the FA are idiots?

That pre-supposes that top businessman are all honest and above board. I suspect that a lot of them are a bit dodgy and get a God complex. Narcissistic personalities.

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

but hes been successfull at all his businesses ,so that should of stood us in good stead,but it seems otherwise,lets hope we are proved okay,but when do we find out?

exactly which of HIS businesses have been successful ....forget please the rest of his family that doesnt count. Answers on a fag packet please....?