Minimal in Sheffield

Quint

Hi Guys,

Is there any decent nights in Sheffield that play minimal techno, tech house or anything underground! I'm sick of seeing the same crap for gatecrasher, hed kandi ect ect pleaseeeee tell me there is more in Sheffield than these big cheese holes!

Cheers,

Quint

I think Cargo would be a good bet for you. Haven't been myself, though I would like to go at some point.

Or you could pop along to Dirty Cheese if you're sick of club dj's playing the same tracks and same genre throughout the night, we play anything....

Cheers guys,

Yeah i've heard about Cargo, i must try get down soon! Loco-Dice is an amazing DJ, im just not a big fan of Plug, well i like the old Zero room, the live room used for Friday nights is too big and sparce for me!

Thats good news, Unfortunately i'll be mentally preparing for space on sunday, then DC10 monday!!!

through out the summer.......fridays @ Plug are all back in the neutral room...

including loco dice.:thumbsup:

Quality!! Me too, were next door but one to Bora Bora!!

Sound!! Cant wait to go in the water park again and sit on the swings listening to the music from Space at dinner time! :-)

xxx

Archived