Minimal in Sheffield

Quint

loads of them, take a look around, UG is always quality then theres stuff at the earl i understand cargo is good. arches have reopened so god alone knows what will happen there. pinup occasionally have something boompty based on and this wayup do stuff as well. all worth a look

arches have reopened so god alone knows what will happen there.

when did that happen..???

Last I heard they were builing a duel carriage way over it.. hasnt stopped it becoming sheffield's fave 8am friend of a friend story about how its "just due to reopen soon, honest" story...

:)

when did that happen..???

Last I heard they were builing a duel carriage way over it.. hasnt stopped it becoming sheffield's fave 8am friend of a friend story about how its "just due to reopen soon, honest" story...

:)

i'd heard it had reopened don't know if its true but thought i better throw it in in case it is

Get yourself to Cargo on a tuesday @ the bedroom

I second that, I may however be a tad biased.

Theres some cargo weekend events in the pipeline for this summer around town too so i'm sure they'll be posted on the forum.

Thanks for all the positive support for 'Cargo' people!!

If its minimal your after then, yes Cargo is the place to be. Residents ryan Johnson, the ultimate minimalist and Kassien pushing the techier end of the minimal spectrum will ensure you hear the most underground stuff around.

19th August. Cargo will be hosting a huge dance tent along with NTA (Northern Techno Alliance) at this years Middlewood Festival. The event will run all day from 11am til early evening and hopefully there will be an after party which will run into the next day! More details to follow.

We are currently working hard to try and secure a more regular weekend event as i know its difficult for alot of people to make it down on Tuesday night.

i'd heard it had reopened don't know if its true but thought i better throw it in in case it is

The Arches definitely hasnt reopend... there's a basement venue nearby that has been used for a few private parties - so maybe thats where the confusion has arisen from?

Old arches is no more, but 'its' just over the road, from 'its' old self. Or it was when we went to Kerfuffle!

The best night in Sheffield, is UG. Mainly due to their sheer consistency of wicked shindigs!

Archived