Remembering The Holocaust.

7 hours ago, Halibut said:

Apologies - an error on my part; what I should have said is that it's the fastest growing terrorism threat, according to Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu the head of Britains counter - terror police            -       https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/terror-attack-plots-uk-far-right-wing-extremism-threat-met-police-neil-basu-a9112046.html

What wing belongs Islamic extremism to?

I'm just asking because from your link: "Islamist jihadism is still by far globally the biggest threat people face".

4 minutes ago, Branyy said:

What wing belongs Islamic extremism to?

I'm just asking because from your link: "Islamist jihadism is still by far globally the biggest threat people face".

The right wing. Obvs. The right wing extremism mention by Commisioner Basu however is referring to white right wing terror as opposed to Islamist terror.

Edited by Halibut

47 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Nigel is too clever to be seen in that way.

He's certainly an enabler of Nazis, or rather, their modern day successors.

Too clever to be seen that way?

Well seeing as we live in a time where if you disagree with the narrative of the left you are automatically considered far right/a Nazi/etc then Im afraid Id like to see some proof of Nigel's supposed enabling of modern day Nazis and I mean real actual proof from an impartial source and not some slanted piece in a far left rag or website.

I ask myself the same question as Pattricia how could the German people be taken in by a mad man?

After the First World War some historians say The Treaty of Versailles was to harsh which was meant to punish and humiliate Germany.  Then along came Hitler who took no notice of the Treaty.  

One thing Hitler was brilliant at was public speaking, probably one of  the greatest in the world.  He was able to bewitch his audiences who believed every word he said.  So he decided to blame the Jews for all the worlds problems and the German people believed him.

14 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I ask myself the same question as Pattricia how could the German people be taken in by a mad man?

After the First World War some historians say The Treaty of Versailles was to harsh which was meant to punish and humiliate Germany.  Then along came Hitler who took no notice of the Treaty.  

One thing Hitler was brilliant at was public speaking, probably one of  the greatest in the world.  He was able to bewitch his audiences who believed every word he said.  So he decided to blame the Jews for all the worlds problems and the German people believed him.

As a result of this treaty Germans were dying from starvation  in the streets and one of the first things he did was rescue the economy by booting out the international banks and issuing their own money. Germany soon began to recover under his leadership so it wasnt just his "bewitching speeches " that got some of the country behind him, it was the results he was getting that probably helped too. He then took land stolen from Germany using the treaty of Versailles. I think if the winners of WW1 were not so intent on crushing and humiliating Germany and its people then WW2 would never have happened.

19 minutes ago, BobOfRoth said:

As a result of this treaty Germans were dying from starvation  in the streets and one of the first things he did was rescue the economy by booting out the international banks and issuing their own money. Germany soon began to recover under his leadership so it wasnt just his "bewitching speeches " that got some of the country behind him, it was the results he was getting that probably helped too. He then took land stolen from Germany using the treaty of Versailles. I think if the winners of WW1 were not so intent on crushing and humiliating Germany and its people then WW2 would never have happened.

Yes I have to agree with you about Germany recovering under Hitler’s leadership.

Probably  all the military weapons he was building kept people in work to, although I’m not to sure about that.

9 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Yes I have to agree with you about Germany recovering under Hitler’s leadership.

Probably  all the military weapons he was building kept people in work to, although I’m not to sure about that.

Well Germans were employed building new infrastructure, homes, buildings of other sorts so youre probably spot on with that.

4 hours ago, BobOfRoth said:

Too clever to be seen that way?

Well seeing as we live in a time where if you disagree with the narrative of the left you are automatically considered far right/a Nazi/etc then Im afraid Id like to see some proof of Nigel's supposed enabling of modern day Nazis and I mean real actual proof from an impartial source and not some slanted piece in a far left rag or website.

Haha.

Lovely rant. If you can’t see how Farage has enabled a tide of rather vile nationalism, then  I feel for you.