Wigan Fc V Swfc

bassett one

Monk not worry happy with some players attitude,and now knows we want a big clear out of players,that do not show the same commitment as these super loyal fans,the fans deserve a lot better team to watch,the fans knew this squad was not good enough to go up,and some players should have been released ages ago,but there just love money they get paid at the Owls,Monk as seen what is needed an hope Mr Chansiri will back him up with signings he wants,how many games have we lost in the last 10 minutes is just crazy and very upsetting for the fans

I hope monk has really seen the light with this squad and gets **** of any out of contract players apart from maybe Fletcher if he takes a big pay cut. Just no fight in the team, think it's about time those across the city lent us some of it. Not sure monk is blameless as some decisions are baffling but there's only so much a manager can do.

New striker coming in by end of the week with a disciplinary record to give hutch a run for his money😂. I'd seriously give that new winger a run out aswell, see what he's got because I think barring any miracles we are out of the promotion picture

42 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I hope monk has really seen the light with this squad and gets **** of any out of contract players apart from maybe Fletcher if he takes a big pay cut. Just no fight in the team, think it's about time those across the city lent us some of it. Not sure monk is blameless as some decisions are baffling but there's only so much a manager can do.

New striker coming in by end of the week with a disciplinary record to give hutch a run for his money😂. I'd seriously give that new winger a run out aswell, see what he's got because I think barring any miracles we are out of the promotion picture

Just reading there is talk again about Jonson Clarke-Harris and another article saying that they are interested in a striker at Tottenham Hotspur, youngster Troy Parrott.

Edited by iansheff