Bar staff in sheffield

paul-david

and dont shout oi thats another one that makes us bar staff mad believe me and moving money around your hand tapping the baris a big no no many of the time i have made people wait i feel the problems we particulery have is the weddings birthdays . That sort of thing on the whole students are completely different to a guy or lady that drinks in a old mans boozer .

and dont shout oi thats another one that makes us bar staff mad believe me and moving money around your hand tapping the baris a big no no many of the time i have made people wait i feel the problems we particulery have is the weddings birthdays . That sort of thing on the whole students are completely different to a guy or lady that drinks in a old mans boozer .

:confused:

actually shaking the pint can be nesscerry as sometimes the gas may be slow and it helps to get a head on the pint the new glasses help a lot though

hoof why dont u actually try working in a bar before slating staff?

very good point :) Working in a bar was one of my hardest ever jobs. I couldnt hack it!

• 2 weeks later...
but hoof i discussed with a work mate and he said same the nonic glasses are good but some times it does still need a friendley swaft from side to side to get a head and i have been on beer training courses and they say the same

RUBBISH!! What 'beer training course' were you supposed to be on then?

What was it?

#1 - Cellar Safety

#2 - Gas Control

#3 - Glass Swafting?

Give over.

Archived