Another Reported Terrorist Attack In London

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

The 2010 Government  was a coalition led by the Tories relying on the support of the Lib Dems.  The 2015 Tory Government had a small majority and our country's membership of the EU dominated their policy. The 2017 Tory led Government didn't have majority and relied on the support of the DUP to stay in power. I don't need to give my head a wobble because I understand that it is only after the result of the December  2019 General Election the Tory power has had real power to Govern our country properly and it is too early to judge them fairly on their achievements.

Tory governments since 2010.

Nobody else to blame but them. 

31 minutes ago, West 77 said:

That simple is not true.  Two hung parliaments , one small majority Tory  Government and now we have a Tory Government with a big majority who it is too early to judge on their achievements.  Stop being anti Tory biased because you look more silly with every post you make.

There really is no need for the personal insults.

You can’t just ignore the last ten years of Tory austerity . We have 21000 fewer police officers than we had in 2010 when the current barmy Tories took power. We’ve also lost 7000 prison officers in that time.

That is a matter of policy and it endangers us all. Anyone who voted Tory has voted for a less safe country.

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

My advice to you is not to post on a forum if your are not prepared to accept a challenge without considering it a personal insult.  You call the Tories barmy which is obviously an insult.  The current Tory Government is not the same as the coalition led Tory Government which took power in 2010  as the Mr Johnson led Tory Government that won a big majority in December 2019.  The Tory Party is not the same Tory Party that it was in 2010.  The current Tory Party won a big majority in December 2019 because the people supported their policies more than the opposition parties.  The Labour Party has failed  to become more electable since they lost power in 2010 and unfortunately have change for the worse while the Tory party has changed for the better since 2010 which is why they won a big victory in December 2019.

Why don’t you just stop being rude instead?

Tory austerity has damaged public services. We can see it in our hospitals and our schools. Now we are seeing it in our personal security.

All Tory voters must take their share of the blame for this. 

6 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I'm not being rude by telling you some home truths. You're a bias anti Tory poster who weakly attempts to make out your own bias opinions are facts. The Tories won a big majority in December 2019 because the alternative choice  judged by the electorate was less attractive than what a Tory Government led by Mr Johnson offered them. Grow up!

I’ve only posted facts if you look carefully at my writing.

Numbers of police lost. Numbers of prison officers lost. Number of years of Tory austerity. All facts.

You never did like real facts though.

1 minute ago, Pettytom said:

I’ve only posted facts if you look carefully at my writing.

Numbers of police lost. Numbers of prison officers lost. Number of years of Tory austerity. All facts.

You never did like real facts though.

What do you expect when taking up office they get a note saying "I'm afraid there is no money"

Just now, retep said:

What do you expect when taking up office they get a note saying "I'm afraid there is no money"

I expect them to run the country safely and effectively.

For example, they could have taxed their mates properly and spent some of the Google/Apple/Amazon billions on schools and police.

They were the Government, after all

30 minutes ago, retep said:

Well seeing as government spending is currently running at over £800 billion a year I think there is some money - oh, and that's up from the £670 billion spend in 2010.

https://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/total_spending_2010UKbn

Edited by Longcol

The last two attacks seem to have been orchestrated by individuals who have convinced authorities that they have been rehabilitated with one of them targeting the organisation/workers implementing the rehab scheme. Arguments re funding aside how can the assessment process be made more reliable?