Phillip Schofield Says He's Gay

cressida

37 minutes ago, altus said:

You'd prefer the alternative of a tabloid 'finding out' about it and publicly outing him as if it was some big shameful secret he was trying to hide? (With attendant doorstepping of him, his relatives, etc.) This way it gets out there on Schofield's terms and not those of some grubby tabloid.

Good grief, give me a break. He's not committing a criminal offense, " finding out" " outing him"

its all the faux, celebrity hugging and " you brave thing", that's a bit grating 

Always found his simpering smile odious.  Nothing to do with his sexuality.  And those ads...do me a favour.

Thought his "assault" on Corbyn was a pathetic attempt to present as a serious journalist.

A Schofield publicity machine strategy?  Am I being cynical?

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

That he was gay before he announced he was gay? No. Didn’t watch anything he do and if I did I was ignoring him and looking at holly willoughby.

Well to be honest I don't really do early evening popular tv either, but it was sort of self evident. 

I do find the whole thing à  bit toe curlingly cheesy, mwah mwah daahling 

1 minute ago, steved32 said:

Always found his simpering smile odious.  Nothing to do with his sexuality.  And those ads...do me a favour.

Thought his "assault" on Corbyn was a pathetic attempt to present as a serious journalist.

A Schofield publicity machine strategy?  Am I being cynical?

Facile isn't it ?