Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

14 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

But joining the single market would also mean we have to allow free movement of people from the EU

Immigration was also was lower than now.

It's almost like you forgot those rights and privileges apply to you too. 🙄

14 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

You want that to? 

Absolutely, the associated rights and privileges that bestows, before you even get to the economic advantages...

...who, in their right mind, wouldn't?

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

They're really good and giving away hundreds of billions of free stuff to people who have never paid a penny of tax in their lives 

You and Bundy don't pay tax.  You're never at work,    and I'm sure you don't earn anything arguing on here all day and all night,  7 days a week.

Edited by Organgrinder

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You and Bundy don't pay tax.  You're never at work,    and I'm sure you don't earn anything arguing on here all day and all night,  7 days a week.

Have you heard of the concept of working online/ working from home?  I understand being an old man that you are not aware of the changes in working practices but trust me, you can work from home and online these days, it's great.

I am actually at work right now. 

👍

I pay my taxes, and to accuse people of not paying them is incredibly offensive, but then I expect nothing more from a miserable, bitter and twisted old man.

Edited by Al Bundy

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Have you heard of the concept of working online/ working from home?  I understand being an old man that you are not aware of the changes in working practices but trust me, you can work from home and online these days, it's great.

I am actually at work right now. 

👍

I pay my taxes, and to accuse people of not paying them is incredibly offensive, but then I expect nothing more from a miserable, bitter and twisted old man.

Not when you're busy arguing on SF.    You have a strange idea what this thing called work is,  mainly because you've probably never done any in your life.

Like that lot in Westminster  -  take the money and do a lot of conning in place of working.

I expect nothing more than for you to claim you're offended again. as you do every day.  Was you the kid in the schoolyard who was always in the corner crying ?

You offend me every day but  I just  accept that's who you are.

Edited by Organgrinder

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Not when you're busy arguing on SF.    You have a strange idea what this thing called work is,  mainly because you've probably never done any in your life.

Like that lot in Westminster  -  take the money and do a lot of conning in place of working.

I expect nothing more than for you to claim you're offended again. as you do every day.  Was you the kid in the schoolyard who was always in the corner crying ?

You offend me every day but  I just  accept that's who you are.

Don't get all stroppy Grandad just because the younger generation can earn money whilst sat at home working online.

After all, you care deeply about folk that you have never met, so be happy for me that I can earn money whilst also having a conversation with you, educating you on the modern working practices that millions of folk around the world now take up.

This is also becoming rather popular..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_nomad

I've worked since the age of 17 and have always worked, I am now 55. I pay my taxes, always have.

So, before you open the monster gob of yours accusing folk of criminal activity, I would advise you to think twice, before pressing that send button.

👍

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Probably on the dole 😁

Expect better from you.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't get all stroppy Grandad just because the younger generation can earn money whilst sat at home working online.

After all, you care deeply about folk that you have never met, so be happy for me that I can earn money whilst also having a conversation with you, educating you on the modern working practices that millions of folk around the world now take up.

I've worked since the age of 17 and have always worked, I am now 55. I pay my taxes, always have.

So, before you open the monster gob of yours accusing folk of criminal activity, I would advise you to think twice, before pressing that send button.

👍

Expect better from you.

It was just a little joke

Just now, Al Bundy said:

That's not being stroppy  -  just pointing out some facts.

Ha Ha ,  I can hardly think what to say about you educating somebody.  Now you shouldn't say that because you get all upset  when I counter with how thick you are.

I've had another think,  and I still think you don't know what a days work is,    but it's NOT getting paid to argue with somebody on SF     so do your worst.