Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

In your opinion. You've no idea what was in people's minds. Seems like your real problem with brexiteers is they voted to leave.

WOW!!!  You actually managed to comprehend something correctly!  Yes brainiac, that's exacly my problem, and also the country's problem.

As a result of their vote the country has lost billions and become an international laughing stock. Well done, I'm impressed with your acuity in this instance. 🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

WOW!!!  You actually managed to comprehend something correctly!  Yes brainiac, that's exacly my problem, and also the country's problem.

As a result of their vote the country has lost billions and become an international laughing stock. Well done, I'm impressed with your acuity in this instance. 🙄

Looks like you're getting a little upset. 

So, I'll ask again. Why are you so desperate to try and make brexit about racism?

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Awww bless, providing links that agree with you isn't proof.

It proves that it's not just their opinion :roll:

Providing actual unibiased, irrefutable proof is.

You can't provide actual unbiased, irrefutable proof that you love your own kids...

...doesn't mean it's not true. :?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Awww bless, providing links that agree with you isn't proof. Providing actual unibiased, irrefutable proof is. Have you got any?

Good recovery, your last post was worrying me slightly in terms of you losing your Dafty crown but thankfully you're back on top with this load of nonsense, well done.

Stop trying to dodge the situation, I made a point and provided information which supported that view and showed that it is a commonly held opinion, with Ukip posters among other facts supporting it.

You have made a counter claim. Back it up with some similar information or go away, this is becoming tedious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Good recovery, your last post was worrying me slightly in terms of you losing your Dafty crown but thankfully you're back on top with this load of nonsense, well done.

Snipped 

Ahhh, so asking a question is daft is it?

It's nonsense is it?

Okay dokey. 

So, again, why are you so desperate to make brexit about racism?

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Why are you so desperate to pretend it didn't play a part?

You've obviously not been following the thread properly. 

I haven't made a claim like that. I responded to another poster who claimed ALL racists voted Leave.

I'm yet to be given any proof of this dispite asking several times.

You're welcome 👍 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Looks like you're getting a little upset. 

So, I'll ask again. Why are you so desperate to try and make brexit about racism?

Once again you prove your inability to actually understand what was said. I didn't say that Brexit was all down to racism. My contention is that racism played a part in it. I backed up that view with supporting opinions. You on the other hand have failed miserably to counter that by providing some proof that racism played no part in the result.

Ahhh, so asking a question is daft is it?

It's nonsense is it?

Okay dokey. 

In which case answer my question, can you provide any proof that racism didn't play a part in Brexit?

5 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Once again you prove your inability to actually understand what was said. I didn't say that Brexit was all down to racism.

Snipped 

Just mostly then?

Partly?

A bit?

I'll ask again. How do you know what was in people's minds when they voted?

Edit. Actually,  I'll go one further. What was in my mind when I voted?

Edited by The_DADDY