Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

Just now, The_DADDY said:

That's lovely. So you'll not be wanting to interact with me any longer then?

Couldn't care less one way or the other. I've never blocked a poster or reported one to the mods and never will, so if you don't want to interact don't reply to me. If you do reply to me I'll answer. Unless of course I miss it, which I understand can happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

No, I didn't ! :loopy::hihi:

Snipped 

Yeah, you kinda did.

Just now, m williamson said:

Couldn't care less one way or the other. I've never blocked a poster or reported one to the mods and never will, so if you don't want to interact don't reply to me. If you do reply to me I'll answer. Unless of course I miss it, which I understand can happen.

My hold.

Finally we agree on something. It's entirely possible to simply miss a post. 👍

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah, you kinda did.

How does you ignoring a post, in any way connect to your made up claim about knowing what's going on in other people's heads?

Who else has made the claim that they "know what goes on in other people's minds", except you?

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1

Just now, Magilla said:

How does you ignoring a post, in any way connect to your made up claim about knowing what's going on in other people's heads?

Simple. To ignore something is a deliberate action. To say someone ignored something calls for knowing the inner workings of their mind. You said I ignored a post so you are saying that you Know I ignored it instead of simply missing it. 

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Simple. To ignore something is a deliberate action. To say someone ignored something calls for knowing the inner workings of their mind.

Not at all, you can just do what most people do... use past experience.  :loopy: :hihi:

You said I ignored a post so you are saying that you Know I ignored it instead of simply missing it. 

Well, you have since clarified that you weren't able to keep up... understandable :thumbsup: :?

So, can you recap, who made the claim that they "know what goes on in other people's minds", except you?

Edited by Magilla
  • Haha 1