Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

30 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Why would you feel guilty about your previous incarnation that disappeared like a fart in the wind?

I have nothing to feel guilty about and cannot take credit for the humiliation  that Westie 78 inflicted on you and your alter egos. I suggest you move on and accept your own insignificance.

27 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Ben_Turpin,_silent_comedy_actor_(SAYRE_1

It is noted the Cheeky Girls are allegedly fighting together on two fronts

:huh:

Care to decipher that?

In fact don't bother. 

Look, why don't you just debate the issues? Or are you not able to debate without resorting to pathetic jibes. Sad really.

Perhaps you think if you do debate the issues then people will guess your identity, if they haven't done already.

Before you made your silly post above, I was going to respond to your complaint about me chucking 'bin juice' about (rather ironic coming from you), by pointing out that if I did want to throw bin juice in your direction , I would have posted about this:

Police drop sexual assault investigation of Tory MP but whip will not be restored | Conservatives | The Guardian

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

You used to refer to us as the Mister Men when you were on here as West77.

West77 was obviously too kind by referring you both as Men.  I think Cheeky Girls is more realistic and accurate. 

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

West77 was obviously too kind by referring you both as Men.  I think Cheeky Girls is more realistic and accurate. 

Your previous username, why did you get all your posts deleted Westy?

Edited by Mister Gee

…aaaaanyway…the days of the DUP holding Northern Ireland hostage to Brexit are looking resolutely numbered, lately:

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-73-say-change-stormont-26607399?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Dinosaurs consigned to electoral oblivion and political irrelevance. As it should be and not before time.

12 minutes ago, L00b said:

…aaaaanyway…the days of the DUP holding Northern Ireland hostage to Brexit are looking resolutely numbered, lately:

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-73-say-change-stormont-26607399?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Dinosaurs consigned to electoral oblivion and political irrelevance. As it should be and not before time.

What is your view on Sinn Fein M.Ps refusing to take attend parliament or take an oath of allegiance to the King ?

This seems to be forgotten.

15 hours ago, Axe said:

Sooner or later every sensible poster  will be accused of being West77 or Westie by the lefties  ????????????

What a laugh -

Sooner or later every stupid poster will be accused of being West77 by the lefties.

I've put the statement right for you.

9 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What is your view on Sinn Fein M.Ps refusing to take attend parliament or take an oath of allegiance to the King ?

This seems to be forgotten.

Anyone voting for Sinn Fein know if that candidate win the general election they will not take their seat in parliament.  

Sinn Féin MPs carry out all of the functions of a member of Parliament short of actually entering the House of Commons. They hold meetings with their voters, deal with constituents’ concerns, make speeches and meet with politicians to advocate on behalf of their constituents. Since 2001, Sinn Féin MPs have had offices on the Westminster Estate and can claim the support and expense costs just like other MPs (although they cannot claim a salary). In fact, Sinn Féin MPs travel to London at least once a week, according to the party, to brief and lobby on behalf of their constituents.