Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Has it really  ????   What a surprise.

You know that hundreds of thousands have come over in small boats and you know the government has no idea who these people are or even where they have come from.

They are all nicely shacked up in our hotels and we are paying their bills.   If we don't know who they are,  how do you know it's harder for them to get over here?   Looks easy to me.

Yet another poor contribution.  The illegal migrants coming in small boats are not citizens of EU countries. 

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Have you been watching GBeebies again?

You and the other Cheeky Girl should watch GB News and then you may longer be the Sheffield Discussion Forum dunces.

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

You and the other Cheeky Girl should watch GB News and then you may longer be the Sheffield Discussion Forum dunces.

If that sentence was written by someone who watches GB News then I'd seriously consider switching channels :hihi:

2 hours ago, Axe said:

The end of freedom of movement has made it harder for Eastern European criminals or undesirables to move to the UK.  I agree the government has failed to control the immigration numbers from non EU countries.

What I'm saying is,  how is it harder for the undesirables to move to the UK when there are people coming every day and we don't know who they are  or where they are from.

They may still be coming because the government has not found a way to stop them yet.

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Yet another poor contribution.  The illegal migrants coming in small boats are not citizens of EU countries. 

It doesn't matter what countries they are coming from.  We still have people coming and we still don't know who they area and we still don't know where they are from.

How do you or anybody else know,  whether they are the criminals and undesirables.

The government said they would stop them,  AND THEY HAVEN'T.