Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

53 minutes ago, Axe said:

It  should be the job of all of us to make Brexit work.

Tell us exactly what you are doing to make Brexit work then ?

47 minutes ago, altus said:

I disagree. If you think something is fundamentally wrong you should try and get it changed - just like all those people who thought being in the EU was fundamentally wrong and tried to get us to leave.

Quite correct,  which is why those who think Brexit has failed us,  keep the spotlight on it's faults until something is done.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

show me an advantage that i can get involved with, and i will.

Right now i'm looking at fewer job opportunities, and lower food standards.

Edited by ads36

8 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Tell us exactly what you are doing to make Brexit work then ?

I am supporting Brexit because it was the democratic choice of the majority who voted.  Positivity breeds positivity unlike negativity that breeds negativity. 

33 minutes ago, Axe said:

I am supporting Brexit because it was the democratic choice of the majority who voted.  Positivity breeds positivity unlike negativity that breeds negativity. 

HOW are you supporting it I asked.                                             or do you mean you are just talking about supporting it and actually doing no more than any of us ?

We know how good conservatives are at talking about things but crap at taking any action over anything.

Wanting to know HOW you are supporting Brexit ?

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

Football team supporters are nearly always very positive about their club's chances of winning the division/league/cup/whatever at the beginning of every season. It rarely translates into the desired results.

Being positive about brexit will not make it work. Being realistic about it, such as choosing to adopt EU standards rather than pointlessly insist on having our own, just might.

5 hours ago, altus said:

I disagree. If you think something is fundamentally wrong you should try and get it changed - just like all those people who thought being in the EU was fundamentally wrong and tried to get us to leave.

I believe that what many peoples political views lack, is realism.

The EU dont want us back, untill we are sure. My belief 10 years ago was that the EU was a fundamentally wrong institution, but what made me vote to remain was the consecences of leaving. We will be ok, in or out.

The Northern Ireland issue was a major problem, it hasnt been good, but no major violence as yet.

The FTSE has declined, but there hasnt been a massive crash, just a decrease in value.

We no longer blame the EU for our immigration, we now know that the record immigration is the fault of the Conservative Government, they want high immigration. Although they say otherwise.

8 hours ago, Axe said:

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Ben_Turpin,_silent_comedy_actor_(SAYRE_1

8 hours ago, Axe said:

Axe is supporting Brexit simply by telling this forum that he's supporting Brexit   -   that's it    -    that's really going to help this shower of a government out of their hole.

18 hours ago, Axe said:

Answer the question you were asked, don't spurt the same old nonsense.

1 hour ago, geared said:

Answer the question you were asked, don't spurt the same old nonsense.

Axe is NOT supporting Brexit.

He keeps saying on here that he is but can't tell me what he's doing to support it. 

In other words, like the government he supports,  he'll say anything if it means having to do nothing.

Con men the lot of them.