Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

6 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Mick Lynch would not like this accusation.

Sorry,  but I don't understand the connection between Mick Lynch and the people who are insisting that Brexit is a success story.

He may have said words to that effect,  but I haven't seen or heard of it being reported.

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

We all read posts on here cuttsie that we think are crap but we read them nonetheless.

Some one was infering that people who voted for Brexit are unable to read . nothing to do with posts on here.  If I posted that those who voted remain were thick I am sure you would be on.the case 

We are entitled to vote any way we choose without insults .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Some one was infering that people who voted for Brexit are unable to read . nothing to do with posts on here.  If I posted that those who voted remain were thick I am sure you would be on.the case 

Indeed, but I’m free to call you out and insult you if I wish because we live in a country that allows me to do so.

9 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

We are not discussing who voted for Brexit cuttsie,  that doesn't matter because many have changed their minds now anyway and many only voted that way because they believed the lies.

Whichever way you voted is no problem to me because that's what a free vote is all about and you vote as you please.

It's about ,  now we see the results of Brexit,  was it a good thing or a disaster and have we got the results we were promised?

Edited by Organgrinder

37 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I still think we voted the correct way which was to leave.

When I read the constant criticism of Brexit it reminds of the saying “ I think they protest too much “

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Everyone has their own opinion.

A great man once said "  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but no one is entitled to their own fact "

We are talking about facts,  the fact is that there have been no positives with regard to Brexit, only negatives as far as the general public are concerned.

As in everything there have been positives for a minority of people. There always are, when someone dies there are death duties to be paid, funeral directors to be paid, vicars,  priests to be paid, the crematorium or the graveyard need to be reimbursed, so it is a positive for some, however it's a tragedy for the deceased and their loved ones.

Same thing with Brexit, it has been a disaster for the majority of the population but a few, including the richest 1% have done really well out of their country's decision to shoot itself in both feet and make a laughing stock out of itself. 

https://lloydhardy.com/news/Jacob_Rees_Mogg_Makes_Billions_From_No_Deal_Brexit/