Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

14 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

I don't look for and try to find fault.

What can you do to improve things in the areas you mention ?

Moaning changes nothing only makes one unhappy.

The points I brought up are very relevant as they relate to REAL situations not generalisations.

The point about the sun shining was relevant to show how lucky we were to have this free pleasure.

Count your blessings.

Stop reading the papers and watching the news and enjoy yourself.

That's fine by me.  You do what you choose to do and leave me to choose what I want to do.

It's not my job to improve anything.  We pay the idiots  in Westminster to do that.

I'm happy enough and if you don't like my moaning then don't read it.  I've told you that before too.

I was talking about our infrastructure when you joined in and,  I f I did want to generalise, then I will.

I have stated many times that I don't take any papers and I don't read any on the net either. My entire news intake comes only from BBC News  and   Sky News.

If your memory wasn't failing,  you would have remembered that.   I don't take instructions from you,   or any other airy fairy.

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If you think that people in the UK are living in poverty then you really dont know what poverty is

Anyone can have a comfortable life if they work hard enough in the UK

In most countries, if you don't work you don't eat

We have over 3 million unemployed in the UK and plenty of jobs to go around

The only reason is because we have a welfare system that lets people choose to work or not 

That's the usual Tory dogman and you've trotted it out a thousand times before.

Just more proof that you can't even manage to think for your yourself.

Don't fall off the bar.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's the usual Tory dogman and you've trotted it out a thousand times before.

Just more proof that you can't even manage to think for your yourself.

Don't fall off the bar.

Because I've seen it and experienced it with my own eyes

You've never even left the country so I think I know more than you

Or maybe you should research some of the work that UNICEF does....just dip your toe 

Or look up what 'Manual Scavengers' do in India 👍

13 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That's fine by me.  You do what you choose to do and leave me to choose what I want to do.

It's not my job to improve anything.  We pay the idiots  in Westminster to do that.

I'm happy enough and if you don't like my moaning then don't read it.  I've told you that before too.

I was talking about our infrastructure when you joined in and,  I f I did want to generalise, then I will.

I have stated many times that I don't take any papers and I don't read any on the net either. My entire news intake comes only from BBC News  and   Sky News.

If your memory wasn't failing,  you would have remembered that.   I don't take instructions from you,   or any other airy fairy.

Airy Fairy ?

Try watching GBnews at 6 pm and get a balanced view on current topics.

As you say it is not your job to improve things and so let those whose job it is get on with it and have faith in them.

There is a saying which goes something like    Lord give me the strength to change those things I can and the strength to accept those things I can not change.

PS Are you going to Pickering ?

Edited by harvey19

8 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Airy Fairy ?

Try watching GBnews at 6 pm and get a balanced view on current topics.

As you say it is not your job to improve things and so let those whose job it is get on with it and have faith in them.

There is a saying which goes something like    Lord give me the strength to change those things I can and the strength to accept those things I can not change.

PS Are you going to Pickering ?

Good  God man,  if you get your news from GB News,  everything becomes clear and I'm obviously wasting my time trying to have a sensible debate with you.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

Good  God man,  if you get your news from GB News,  everything becomes clear and I'm obviously wasting my time trying to have a sensible debate with you.

Have you ever watched the 6pm programme. where 2 guests with  different viewpoints debate a current topic in the news.? Something like on here !

13 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Because I've seen it and experienced it with my own eyes

You've never even left the country so I think I know more than you

Or maybe you should research some of the work that UNICEF does....just dip your toe 

Or look up what 'Manual Scavengers' do in India 👍

Another one who is good at nothing but sitting on a plane and boozing whilst thinking he knows it all and can advise others.  Wake up man.

1 minute ago, harvey19 said:

Have you ever watched the 6pm programme. where 2 guests with  different viewpoints debate a current topic in the news.? Something like on here !

I watch  the 6 o'clock news at that time.

29 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another one who is good at nothing but sitting on a plane and boozing whilst thinking he knows it all and can advise others.  Wake up man.

You know nothing about me 

It's all in your head

And so what if I like to travel and explore this wonderful planet of ours 

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You know nothing about me 

It's all in your head

And so what if I like to travel and explore this wonderful planet of ours 

The saying goes that travel broadens the mind can’t apply to you because reading your posts on here lead to the conclusion that you’re a half-wit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

The saying goes that travel broadens the mind can’t apply to you because reading your posts on here lead to the conclusion that you’re a half-wit.

Very well put Mister Gee,  I was just about to say something similar but your contribution hits the spot nicely.