Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Yes they will!  That's what it means to continue to investigate, what do you think it means? You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and you're making yourself look a fool.

I'm biased because I disagree with you? No, I disagree with you because you obviously know next to nothing about the situation other than reading a book that agrees with your prejudices.

You said   " There is no evidence of state collusion with terrorists "  There is ample proof of state collusion, but no one is being charged with it and that's how the government want it to be.

Brandon Lewis, British former Chairman of the Conservative Party,  Cabinet Minister and Secretary of State for Northern Ireland admitted state collusion and apologised to the Finucane's for the murder of their husband and father in front of them in their own home.

There is definitely someone biased here, it's you.

Correct me if i am wrong but did those sisters who were members of the IRA and were part of the gang of cowards who kidnapped a mother whose body was found buried on a beach years later  ,     A mother  of 7 kids   she was.  Did those sisters become M P's .  Did they pull the trigger that shot that poor lass in the head, If so thats State collusion beyond belief.

On top of that we had Or Have had  Mcginnes and Adams both IRA leaders  and responsable for the bombings in various Towns that blew up innocent men women and children , They also became MP's ,    more state collusion by sitting Members of Government who took the money but refused to represent the people when elected .  State collusion acts in many ways , these people should have been in jail for life like all terrorists .

Edited by cuttsie

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If you are against stopping the boats then you support people smugglers who traffic people, drugs and weapons into the UK 

And when a boat sinks and people die....then its their blood on their hands 

They are enabling and encouraging those people to make the dangerous journey

Shame on them 🤔

Saying "that approach to stopping the boats isn't working, you need to do this instead" is not being against stopping the boats. It's being against proven ineffective methods of stopping the boats.

That you have to resort to inventing a straw man to knock down demonstrates that you have no argument.

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

I speak as a Remainer, but, to me, if leaving the EU had meant we'd have done a Sweden during the pandemic I would have voted Leave.

However, ironically, we are out of the EU. yet followed the crowd (with suppressing society during Covid), whereas Sweden, an EU member, did not.

It seems being in the EU still gives a country plenty of sovereignty over what really matters.....

Well look at Poland and Hungary

They have been threatened with punishment by the EU for refusing to take African and Middle Eastern 'refugees' and so far the EU has done f-all.

We seem to be the only country in the world that follows the rules and it's handicapping us

We have left the EU but only in spirit

It's becoming obvious that none of the politicians or the civil service actually want to drive us forward as an independent sovereign nation 

Just now, cuttsie said:

Correct me if i am wrong but did those sisters who were members of the IRA and were part of the gang of cowards who kidnapped a mother whose body wads found buried on a beach years later  ,     A mother  of 7 kids   she was.  Did those sisters become M P's .  Did they pull the trigger that shot that poor lass in the head, If so thats State collusion beyond belief.

On top of that we had Or Have had  Mcginnes and Adams both IRA leaders  and responsable for the bombings in various Towns that blew up innocent men women and children , They also became MP's ,    more state collusion by sitting Members of Government who took the money but refused to represent the people when elected .  State collusion acts in many ways , these people should have been in jail for life like all terrorists .

But events and many more  like this are overlooked in by some.

Blinkered and biased.

10 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

But events and many more  like this are overlooked in by some.

Blinkered and biased.

Yes a little lad in Warrington was blown up , his crime was going into Town to buy an air fix model set .

Ok the British Army have things to answer for inc Bloody Monday but at least they were in plain sight and i uniform ,not planting bombs and making sure they were miles away when those bombs maimed and killed innocent shoppers and those  who just happened to be passing by , bloody cowards as all terrorists are .

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yes a little lad in Warrington was blown up , his crime was going into Town to buy an air fix model set .

Ok the British Army have things to answer for inc Bloody Monday but at least they were in plain sight and i uniform ,not planting bombs and making sure they were miles away when those bombs maimed and killed innocent shoppers and those  who just happened to be passing by , bloody cowards as all terrorists are .

Strange how Bloody Friday is overlooked and many other premeditated  terrorist atrocities.

Edited by harvey19

27 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What was the state collusion details  you refer to not the general statement.

You are only looking on the surface instead of below them.

For someone who has only travelled through N. Ireland very briefly you seem to be an expert on what happened there.

Look how how many murders , bombings and other serious crimes were committed and then do you really believe they will all be investigated.

As you brushed aside my relevant comments that the army etc. kept details of who did what, who was where etc. These can be used in an investigation. Terrorist organisations (from all sides ) did not keep records and will not cooperate with the forces of law and order.

Do you really think there is credible evidence after all these years.

What you are advocating will only continue the pain, division, and distrust.

A new start is needed and a line drawn under the troubles however painful that may be.

I appreciate you feel strongly about a united Ireland and quote events from 100 years ago but you can not ignore events from 50 years ago.

By the way I know more about the situation than you give me credit for by my own experiences.

Reading unbiased books give one an insight into real events not romanticised viewpoints.

Have you read any serious books on the troubles or confined yourself to the 1920 era ?

The book I recommended to you is not biased but illustrates the reality of what was happening to real people rather than just statistics.

You are a proven prejudiced person. You are only capable of looking at one side, and you accept the BS fed to you by the Daily Mail type bigots.

Your claim that there was no evidence of state collusion when in fact there is not only evidence but the state admits it, proves beyond doubt that you are uninformed and incapable of holding a rational debate on this subject.

Go away and stop embarrassing yourself.

54 minutes ago, altus said:

Verifying their claims is what the asylum assessment process is for.

If you read the article you'll see the people smuggler is quoted as saying "Now England is out of Europe it is very good for us… no fingerprints," (my bold). That's referring to brexit cutting our access to the EU asylum seeker fingerprint database. If we still had access to that it would be much easier to identify and deport false asylum seekers.

Neither of those statements negate my points.

16 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You are a proven prejudiced person. You are only capable of looking at one side, and you accept the BS fed to you by the Daily Mail type bigots.

Your claim that there was no evidence of state collusion when in fact there is not only evidence but the state admits it, proves beyond doubt that you are uninformed and incapable of holding a rational debate on this subject.

Go away and stop embarrassing yourself.

Expected better from you.

Edited by Al Bundy

16 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

What happened in Warrington was unforgivable and no one with any decency would try to excuse it. The Troubles were a disgusting time in both British and Irish history, no side came out with clean hands.

However, your comment that at least they were in plain sight and uniform  is beyond ridiculous. Were the men that murdered Pat Finucane in his own home and were colluded with by the security forces in uniform?

Were the men that killed members of the Miami Showband in uniform? Were the members of the Glennane Gang who were members of the security forces wearing uniform when they murdered unarmed uninvolved civilians?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51515477

https://www.patfinucanecentre.org/glenanne-questions-and-answers

You're another one who takes his opinions from from red top BS and hasn't a clue.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Expected better from you.

Sorry to disappoint, but there's only so much ignorant BS that I can take.

42 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Strange how Bloody Friday is overlooked and many other premeditated  terrorist atrocities.

Who's overlooking Bloody Friday or all the rest ?

I want everything that happened looking at and I want the fault pointed out whoever was responsible because there were no goodies out of the lot of them.