Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Brilliant.  Can't even form an argument against a dimwit.  that doesn't speak very highly of you.

You wouldn't acre to explain because you simply don't have an explanation.

As I'm not ignoring you,  and you are not ignoring me,  it sounds as though your last line is on it's last brain cell.

And you've answered my post to say simply nothing,     except dimwit of course,   and I don't mind that anyway as I can quite easily take you apart.

My bold. 

Matron, he's managed to reach the keys to the computer room again. 

I've told you before.  Put them on the 7ft high nail & he'll not be able to get them. 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Nissan makes U-turn over Brexit as bosses admit they were too gloomy about leaving the EU and insist the UK will be its European base 'for the foreseeable future' 🤔

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12793393/nissan-brexit-positivity-uturn-european-base.html

Because our governments giving them a lot of money.  That usually changes minds in the business and political worlds.  Always has so no surprise.

18 hours ago, Baron99 said:

My bold. 

Matron, he's managed to reach the keys to the computer room again. 

I've told you before.  Put them on the 7ft high nail & he'll not be able to get them. 

Struggling again now you dope.  Anything to say about Brexit ?  -  THAT IS THE THREAD SUBJECT.

Edited by Organgrinder

Bad news from UK SME's...

Brexit and Businesses: In their own words:

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/euromove/pages/14236/attachments/original/1700125178/Brexit_Business_Impact_Report.pdf

A striking 93.6% of respondents said that Brexit had affected them negatively, and only 3.2% felt positive about our break with the EU.

Over half of respondents (53.8%) told us that the volume and complexity of documentation now needed to trade with clients and suppliers in Europe made running their business harder.

95.5% of respondents told us they would benefit from regaining our former access to the EU Single Market and 92% said the same for the Customs Union.

More than 70% of respondents said that Brexit had affected their business very negatively, and more than 20% had been somewhat negatively affected. Only 3.4% have felt any benefit from Brexit.

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/euromove/pages/14236/attachments/original/1700125178/Brexit_Business_Impact_Report.pdf

A striking 93.6% of respondents said that Brexit had affected them negatively, and only 3.2% felt positive about our break with the EU.

Over half of respondents (53.8%) told us that the volume and complexity of documentation now needed to trade with clients and suppliers in Europe made running their business harder.

95.5% of respondents told us they would benefit from regaining our former access to the EU Single Market and 92% said the same for the Customs Union.

More than 70% of respondents said that Brexit had affected their business very negatively, and more than 20% had been somewhat negatively affected. Only 3.4% have felt any benefit from Brexit.

Should we have another referendum? 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

I don't think they would have us back anyway.

A new referendum wouldn't upset me,  but I think the general feeling is against it.

Edited by Organgrinder

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

I'm currently studying (last 9 months) in Asia, and meeting more Europeans than I ever have. 

This often comes up in conversation about the decision. 

From what I hear, all this arguing over 3.9% and 3.4% growth/loss this and that, is nothing. 

Germans, French, and northern Europeans that I chat to, in general are of the same feeling... their country is going downhill, and they realise why English voted for it. It's mainly the same reason too, immigration issues. The thing is, no one is allowed to discuss this in England, and from what they tell me, is the same in their countries. Fear of racism. They all say the same thing, far right groups are growing due to being told to shut up. 

Sounds like UK to me. 

I know this is on 594 pages now, and I no doubt commented when I used to post, but I'm sure my opinion hasn't changed. 

If not for immigration (particularly into poor areas) it wouldn't have gone the way it did. 

3 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Referendum to rejoin the EU no,  that ship has sailed. To rejoin the Single Market yes, it would benefit British business and is the pragmatic and commonsense thing to do.

So, given the way we've been performing over the past seven or eight years it's unlikely to happen.