Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You and Bundy don't pay tax.  You're never at work,    and I'm sure you don't earn anything arguing on here all day and all night,  7 days a week.

I use my phone to post on SF

That's why my spelling and grammar is a mess when Ive not got my readers on

I use my phone a lot for work so when I'm bored I'll just pop on and watch you posting your rubbish from the comfort of your sofa all day

You should join a local club for the elderly 

Get off SF and go play bingo all afternoon

Or take up knitting.....something that matches your pace 

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I use my phone to post on SF

That's why my spelling and grammar is a mess when Ive not got my readers on

I use my phone a lot for work so when I'm bored I'll just pop on and watch you posting your rubbish from the comfort of your sofa all day

You should join a local club for the elderly 

Get off SF and go play bingo all afternoon

Or take up knitting.....something that matches your pace 

Thank you for your concern but I already have hobbies and pastimes.  I still have my musical instruments.  Don't have enough time to be bored.

I take 2 hours out every morning for exercise but having some decorating done at the moment so stayed in a couple of days.

I wouldn't play bingo to save my life.  Clubs are OK if they have a musical instrument  -  most don't.

I look after the local wildlife and mixing birdseed,  breaking pellets,  cleaning feeders etc keeps me busy for a couple of hours every day.

Always been very active and don't like to sit doing nothing so a gossip club would be no good for me.

Don't like knitted clothes  -  had too many of those as a kid.

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

They're really good and giving away hundreds of billions of free stuff to people who have never paid a penny of tax in their lives 

"giving away hundreds of billions" to go backwards and for no advantage whatsoever... Brexit in a nutshell.

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

"giving away hundreds of billions" to go backwards and for no advantage whatsoever... Brexit in a nutshell.

Be honest.....how has your life changed since Brexit? 

Apart from the fact you need to go in a different line at a European airport 

33 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not a surprise that Ursula Von  Der Leyen wants the UK to rejoin the struggling EU.  The EU leaders certainly did goof up by not reforming when David Cameron gave them the opportunity to do so.  Too late now.

Ha,  Ha,  Ha   you are a comic.

Leave the EU leaders in peace,   to do whatever they wish    -    your stupid lot can't even run the Sewage installations properly.

it's all going so very well...

Rees Mogg has been opening his ridiculous face-hole again

"We don't need fruit pickers," he told the BBC, "If fruit can be grown more cheaply and more economically in foreign countries, we should import more fruit".

They didn't put that on the side of the bus.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Be honest.....how has your life changed since Brexit?

In a multitude of ways personally, most of which have already been detailed here by many people, and are largely reflected in the SME report above.

More generally, results of Brexit that apply to everyone:

A third of UK food price inflation since 2019, adding £7 billion to the grocery bill.

Tax rises that wouldn't have been required.

Loss of trade and investment that equates to more than the entire UK defence budget, and increasing!

The continuing effect on the value of the pound... everything is more expensive.

Enabled clueless politicians and extreme policies, costing even more!

The erosion of the democratic process (the Henry VIII clauses).

In turn, the resultant effect on just about everything, from the Health service, care for the elderly, the police and judiciary, education... all in, or on the verge, of crisis.

+The largest removal of rights and personal freedoms for UK citizens, in living memory...

20 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Apart from the fact you need to go in a different line at a European airport 

If that's all you think Brexit means, you really haven't been paying attention! 🙄

Be honest... how have you benefitted as a result of Brexit?

It doesn't appear to have helped with your irrational obsession with immigration... quite the opposite.

Edited by Magilla

4 minutes ago, Magilla said:

In a multitude of ways personally, most of which have already been detailed here by many people, and are largely reflected in the SME report above.

More generally, results of Brexit that apply to everyone:

A third of UK food price inflation since 2019, adding £7 billion to the grocery bill.

Tax rises that wouldn't have been required.

Loss of trade and investment that equates to more than the entire UK defence budget, and increasing!

The continuing effect on the value of the pound... everything is more expensive.

Enabled clueless politicians and extreme policies, costing even more!

The erosion of the democratic process (the Henry VIII clauses).

In turn, the resultant effect on just about everything, from the Health service, care for the elderly, the police and judiciary, education... all in, or on the verge, of crisis.

+The largest removal of rights and personal freedoms for UK citizens, in living memory...

If that's all you think Brexit means, you really haven't been paying attention! 🙄

Be honest... how have you benefitted as a result of Brexit?

It doesn't appear to have helped with your irrational obsession with immigration... quite the opposite.

Irrational obsession with immigration? 

It's the number one concern of the nation and is in the news everyday

Over a million people a year going to the UK 

If you don't think it's a problem then stop moaning about the economy and the state of the NHS 

You can't have it both ways