Consequences Of Brexit [Part 9] Read First Post Before Posting

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Yes I did vote Remain but the majority voted Leave which is why I support Brexit. I am no worse off as a consequence of Brexit and do not whinge for the sake of whinging . Only losers in life do not look for positives.

Oh I agree! I'm always on the look out for the positives in life. Which is why I think it's great that you're keeping an eye out on the vegetables at the local supermarket!

52 minutes ago, ads36 said:

Why on earth should we continue paying farmers to maintain massively high numbers of largely unwanted sheep?

Food security, if there is a war food prices will increase massively.

I would say we are in an unstable period, some MPs want more money spent of the armed forces.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Oh I agree! I'm always on the look out for the positives in life. Which is why I think it's great that you're keeping an eye out on the vegetables at the local supermarket!

Do you not buy vegetables in supermarkets?   

24 minutes ago, Axe said:

Do you not buy vegetables in supermarkets?   

Yes and I have noticed since Brexit there have been and are gaps in the fruit and veg aisle.

Looking on the positives of life is commendable, however being completely pollyannaish about something as fatuous as cheap vegetables, in the face of some appalling downsides which Brexit has wrought is totally asinine.

It's knocked nearly 5% per year off our GDP. Given that Coronavirus cost 9.7% of our GDP in 2020, that should give you some indication of just how catastrophic Brexit is for our economy. And that's not to mention what it's cost society as a whole.

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Yes and I have noticed since Brexit there have been and are gaps in the fruit and veg aisle.

Looking on the positives of life is commendable, however being completely pollyannaish about something as fatuous as cheap vegetables, in the face of some appalling downsides which Brexit has wrought is totally asinine.

It's knocked nearly 5% per year off our GDP. Given that Coronavirus cost 9.7% of our GDP in 2020, that should give you some indication of just how catastrophic Brexit is for our economy. And that's not to mention what it's cost society as a whole.

How have you personally suffered as a consequence of Brexit?

39 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And like just about everyone else on here, everyone knows that you voted for Brexit. 

Stop treating people as if they're idiots.

This exactly, fooling no-one.

13 hours ago, Mister M said:

You've asked that before on this thread, and I told you.

Remind me how you have personally suffered as a consequence of Brexit.